Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kh2 ending

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Default kh2 ending

some dude already beat kh2? nah they jus riped it from the cd i hope

ne wayz heres the ending to kh2 http://files.filefront.com/_Avalon_K.../fileinfo.html yes there are spoilers, lots of them, who dares to download it, i havent, and im not going to

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Must...resist...temptation...to...indulge...in...kingdom...hearts...goodness...ugh!

This is going to haunt me everytime I log onto a computer, eventhough I promised myself I wouldn't watch any cutscenes (besides the intro, which barely counts). Just another several months to go *sigh*. What annoys me is that almost any kingdom hearts 2 site I'll go to now will be filled with KH2 spoilers.

Edit: Unless this guy has been playing non stop since the game came out, I highly doubt he has completed it. Even if he has been playing nonstop it's highly doubtful as this game seems to be huge.

Actually, that's not the real ending. What you see are TWO endings that have been butchered and edited together. If you do see the last few seconds of it, you may need to take note that it's actually scenes from a ''secret'' trailer. It has nothing to do with the actual game ending. KHUltimania has the ''secret'' trailer already, but they're still downloading the actual one WITH the credits. That's evidence that what you're seeing is not the actual thing, just a edited verison and why its unbelieveably short and fast. You can go on ahead and watch it, it won't exactly SPOIL everything, but it might in some cases. I will say that there is a high change we might get a KHIII, but maybe in another 3/4 years to come.
    Last edited by Heartless Soul; 12-23-2005 at 12:22 AM.

You know, with that many Keyblade's, not to mention the "Keyblade War" it spoke of, they could be setting the KH universe up for an MMORPG...

Also, did anyone else notice that Riku's outfit has changed? There is no longer a black X on his chest.
    Last edited by Skyblade; 12-23-2005 at 02:28 AM.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

That was not much of a spoiler even though it made no sense. Guess we ll have to play the game to understand it.

OMG! that is such a spoiler!!

I love the ending, makes me happy
    Offline/Online

must...not...watch...

Must resist temptation.

You guys should see it. It's ASWOME!!
    Last edited by SummonerYuna; 12-23-2005 at 07:07 PM.

Pretty cool graphics. The end of it was interesting too. Don't worry people, this doesn't spoil anything. Seriously.

But you're not seeing the ending ENTIRELY, which is why I say you won't be spoiled THAT badly.

Yeah, I didn't think that was the whole endng. It doesn't make sense if it is.

But those robotic things are cool!!

Those were robots? I assumed that was armor...

EDIT: Yeah, that's armor.