Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Aerith back in under 10minutes ... GUARENTEED!

Getting Aerith back in under 10minutes ... GUARENTEED!

alright alright, now i know im going to cop alot of hastle for this and be called a liar and a stupid idiot ... but hear me out and give me 10minutes of your time before you start ok?

There IS!!! a way to get Aerith back into your party in disk 3 ... And its nothing stupid like the process found at http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/ ... It takes under 10minutes ...

GUARENTEED! if any one wants to hear it, say so ... if im going to get bagged for it, i won't share this ... but im telling ya, it does work! and i will share it with ya's

Radial_Orbits@hotmail.com
    Cloud (lvl 99):- (KoR)=(HP Absorb) (Counter)=(Mime) (W-Summon)
    Barret (lvl 99):- (Counter)=(Mime)
    Vincent (lvl 99):- (Counter)=(Mine)

Blog Entries

... Tell me!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by RadialOrbits
    alright alright, now i know im going to cop alot of hastle for this and be called a liar and a stupid idiot ... but hear me out and give me 10minutes of your time before you start ok?

There IS!!! a way to get Aerith back into your party in disk 3 ... And its nothing stupid like the process found at http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/ ... It takes under 10minutes ...

GUARENTEED! if any one wants to hear it, say so ... if im going to get bagged for it, i won't share this ... but im telling ya, it does work! and i will share it with ya's

Radial_Orbits@hotmail.com

:rolleyes2

Oh please...
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

*looks at watch* 3...2.....1....

Default lol

like i said :P i'll get bagged ...

you need ff7 to be running on a personal computer, either by ePSXe and emulating the playstation version. OR just using the pc version of FF7 (remomended)

the play untill disk 3, and then download a program called "Jenova" from http://www.qhimm.com/ (its a ff7 pc save file editor) ... which will allow you to change anything about your save file ... add materia, gil, ex, lvl's, weapons, items, chocobo stats, new chocobo's, AND ADD AERITH TO YOUR PARTY !!!

now i don't want to be mocked, this does work ... if you don't like it, then ignore it ... if you want Aerith back, give it a shot ... i just done it and i now play with Aerith by Cloud's side in disk 3, and i swear upon my life that im not lying

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

OH YA. SOMETHING LIKE A GAMESHARK. THANKS A LOT.

not really a game shark, thats dodgy and stuffs up, plus that way only changes a characters appearance and it isn't the real aerith ... this process is a hack i know ... but its guarenteed to get her back in your party

I have the game for ps1. I play it on ps2. I have the memory I would do this with so tell me how do I do it? How do I hook up my ps2 to the computer?

Default hmmm

you can't hook up your ps2 to your computer directly as such ...

BUT: you can download a play station emulator called ePSXe which will make your computer run playstation games with a bit of fiddling ... its rather a pain to get working, but it will allow your play station games to run on your computer ...

then your best bet would be to copy a ff7 pc safe file from someone (i can give you one if you want) and use another program to make it run under ePSXe ...

its rather complex, much much easier if you can get a copy of FF7 for PC ...

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Thats not getting aeris, thats just manipulating files and acting like you know a "real"(even though there isn't any way) to get aeris back. Only way to get aeris back is through cheating, both PC and PS1 versions, THE END.

You can not get aerith back in the game, you can use a gameshark, a hack or ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT! sure you can have her in your party but that does not count as bringing her back
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

You people speak of nothing!! hahahahaha It says on the post get her back. Thats what he showed us. One way or another it does just that. When you are a fan of the game, do you go against other fans? I'd perfer me to be the only one alive on earth too but I see people like me and I wish to injoy great wine with them. Here is a man who helps and you smack him on the cheek. Attension!! we all have somethings to share with people, do you correct someone if they share there newspaper with you if you do not have one? I could go on and on with my patience. Hate me and hate jesus.

Just joking
    I injoy all of your posts you are really smart ones yes indeed.

There is actually a way to revive Aeris from within the game. It involves the white materia sidequest.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

whoever made this made it look good and true but it just wont work.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*