FFVIIAC
    Tifa
    Cloud
    Aeris
    Vincent
    Cid
    Yuffie

and so on..... ^_^'

But it can be any character from thouse Video Games mostly the Main Characters too
    Offline/Online

casual mind slip

say what...? You want a game with a mixture of every final fantasy character or something? I don't think I understand...plus why from those specific games?

Quote Originally Posted by Reles With A Hat
    say what...? You want a game with a mixture of every final fantasy character or something? I don't think I understand...plus why from those specific games?

Yeah a mixture, of some final fantasy characters
    sorry to mix you up
    Offline/Online

THE FINAL FANTASY ALL-STARS!!

featuring Arcade Mode (Arena), Story Mode and Mission Mode (recreate classic FF

scenes...like getting Squall, Rinoa and Zell to bomb a Mako Reactor, get Tidus to

rescue Celes, get Cloud, Barret, Vincent and Cid to do "I Wanna Be Your Canary".
    sparklystrobelights

*take me into the limousine
    draw me into the disco scene
    lookin cool like a fashion queen
    shining bright like a laser beam*
    - dallas superstars : | fast driving |

NEVER STAND STILL.
    - Gatecrasher

Would be really cool if it was as a fun ssbm-esque fighter game, but I don't think it'd work as an rpg.
    They'd probably have to use a really cheesy "hey we're in YOUR world" storyline which would really cheapen the series.

However, it lacks Zidane so I still don't like it! >=(

ARGH. LACKS KEFKA. URGE TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE RAISING.

Oh no caplocks lawlz.

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!" ~Fawful

Quote Originally Posted by Suikojowy
    Would be really cool if it was as a fun ssbm-esque fighter game, but I don't think it'd work as an rpg.
    They'd probably have to use a really cheesy "hey we're in YOUR world" storyline which would really cheapen the series.

However, it lacks Zidane so I still don't like it! >=(
    How about using the characters, but instead of having it follow their stories, create a brand new story for all of them.

For instence
    It was a dark morning in the prison. Zidane had just broken in to rescue his friend shadow who got caught trying to steal a painting, however he was framed for the murder of the painter, Areis. Kain is the only friend of Areis that might know her real killer, so they must race against time while running from the hunters Amarent, Locke, and FuSoYA
    Just keep the same personality, and try not to turn it into a murder mystery like me.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    How about using the characters, but instead of having it follow their stories, create a brand new story for all of them.

For instence
    It was a dark morning in the prison. Zidane had just broken in to rescue his friend shadow who got caught trying to steal a painting, however he was framed for the murder of the painter, Areis. Kain is the only friend of Areis that might know her real killer, so they must race against time while running from the hunters Amarent, Locke, and FuSoYA
    Just keep the same personality, and try not to turn it into a murder mystery like me.
    I was thinking that, but meh. It still seems a bit cheesy to me. =S

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker

For instence
    on a quest to deafet sephiroth?they akready did that in ff7...too late

We don’t really need a ‘Final Fantasy All-Stars” game, as we already have FFIX…

It would be cool if they made another Eihergiz or whatever it was called.

Man, that game was sick!

kingdom hearts (2)...
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Blog Entries

Why only from FF6 to FF11?I would love to play a game with FFt characters.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This topic remind me of King Of Fighters....

The entire world was in a state of ruin. The Great Cataclysim had completely annialated all the world powers, leaving nothing but the street thugs to rule over the lands. Some had even risen to high seats of power, controlling the populace under their tyranical rule. The Empire is the most powerful of these countries, and what does the leader know of the great Cataclysim, and what does the young man Vivi have to do with it? Join the sorcerer Vivi as he fights across teh land to defeat the Empire and discover the secret behind the great Cataclysim
    Besides, its about time Vivi was the main character