Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whatever happened to the EoFF Post?

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

ICAWMAMyouare!

Anyways, thanks Tiff, but I don't think anyone is interested... Although, I could make my own EoFF paper a solo job, but i'm lazy. Another reason EoFF Post failed.

Mandinka or Mankind-a...whichever, please change your name back to Chris, I do not know it's you.

EDIT:

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

In response to Lenna and Chris: That's fair enough, but maybe you shouldn't commit to an EoFF project where you have the potential to let lots of other people down when you don't do the work if you have other commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    In response to Tiff and Chris: That's fair enough, but maybe you shouldn't commit to an EoFF project where you have the potential to let lots of other people down when you don't do the work if you have other commitments.

Does it really matter all that much?
    She hadn't had problems when i started, and then she did. It's not her fault, it's no ones fault. I could have saved it, I just didn't care enough.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wouldn't recommend using the same name if you did want to start up another publication.

Maybe EoFF Post is cursed to fail under that name?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Not so much as a cursed name, but 'the second is never as good as the first!' case scenario.

You shouldn't use EoFF Post as a name because the owners of EOFF Post (Eastern Operation of Finland Fish) might sue you.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mandinka
    I agree, there is a life outside of EoFF, Rye. And that life always comes first.
    What? Everthing NOT EoFF comes first?

Sorry, I can understand plenty why this Lenna character might have other commitments or things might come up, but to say that EoFF comes last is silly. If someone else wants to prioritize it differently whoo for them.

'Course, there's the fallacy of considering any part of one's life distinct and discrete from the rest, too.

K, I'll be going elseplaces for other tangenital discourses now. *tips hat and swaggers out of the thread*

This has to be the 4th thread on this subject.

Shouldn't that be on LJ?!
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Oh, jeeze, drop it already!

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I would have put more comics up to it, but it went away from me.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lenna
    I never said EoFF comes last, and Rye stop trying to pick an argument, you know just as well as I do that many people dropped out of this project, which put even more strain on me as I was trying to find replacements for this. Hence asking those still part of it if they would be willing to do more than one job when finished what else they were doing.

EoFF was part of my life, but moving out here became more of a struggle when things went sour while living with Daniel. So it was more important for me to find somewhere else. In that circumstance, yes EoFF had to come last. but in all due respect, it was not my fault. Things went wrong but just because of that, throwing critisism at me for a stupid and pointless argument is hardly necessary. It was not my fault that people backed out and it was not my fault that my life got alot harder for me during that time. I couldn't tell the future, I didn't know I was going to have troubles further on during the project did I? So how can you blame me for starting this up and then backing out? I put A LOT of effort into starting this up and I put alot of effort into it when it first came out.

As I said before, I spent ages and AGES, not to mention hours sat at my computer, fixing the coding and trying to get it all together for the first issue to come out. There was a lot of things I had to change and fix. I stayed up most nights even on college days trying to do it. So don't you dare tell me I put no effort into this, because you don't know the half of it. Just because you get it so easy doesn't mean that everyone else does.

So when you have problems in your life I hope you realise it isn't all perfect, and it isn't as easy to juggle 2 lives. Because the net and real life are different. If you can't see that then you are even more naive than you think.

Did I ever say my life was hard? No, it's quite easy, and so is yours. You get PAID to go into college/Uni/whatever when most people have to work incredibly hard to get into it. I'm working hard to get into a good one it when you just sat on your ass and got a check handed to you.

I don't find myself naive at all. Tiffany, I think you are the naive one. I have a life online and I have a life offline. Who are you to talk, when all you did was sit online 24/7, using people and shoving your "singing files" into their faces? And if you find the internet and those who use it so low, why do you use it? Why did you come online to insult me if I'm just some lowly internet user?

I've always had both of my lives in check. I have friends offline and I have friends online. I'm on high honour roll in school, I'm going to a helluva good Uni if I keep this up, and I've never been in threat of getting kicked out because I have some made up sleeping sickness or something like that.

And yes, people may have dropped out of the Post, but only because it detoriated because YOU just left it to DP because of your made up offline problems. Wow, my heart BLEEDS for you because you have college responsibilities. I'll have college responsibilities (because college in the UK basically is the last two years of American High School) next year, but I won't be starting projects and pinning them on others.

So Tiff, please, get on your with "real life" and get out of everyone's face, please?

Love, Jessica
    A person who knows how to balance the internet and real life without complaining.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

i would say get back on topic, but that topic wasn't very good either. take the drama to LiveJournal and take the political debate to...somewhere.

edit: split out poltiical debate, still killing off the drama whorage.