Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Hearts LIVE-ACTION movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    There's a difference between using grean screen to put a live action Harry Potter in a fake-but-realistic-looking castle with a fake-but-realistic-looking mythical creature for two or three scenes.. And using green screen to put a live action Sora into a very-much-cartoon worlds with several very-much-cartoon characters for a WHOLE FRIGGIN MOVIE.. Not to mention the fact that, aside from a few scenes, he will pretty much be the other live action character on screen for most of the movie. I won't say that they can't POSSIBLY do this without it looking cheesy, because nowadays, they probably could. But, it most definately wouldn't be worth the effort.
    ... Sin City pulled it off well. But, ::ahem::.

Anyway -- KH in any other incarnation then a game is pretty redonkulous. I'm not even digging the anime/manga thing they have going on. (But, it's not like I've read it or anything.)

So, yeah, boo live action.

Well, one of the worlds in KH, Pirates of the Caribbean, was a live-action movie.
    Is that your final answer?

But that's going from live-action to animated... which happens a lot anyway... It would be harder to go from animated to live-action, especially with something like Kingdom Hearts... It would be a hell of a long movie anyway.. you really can't cut out a lot...

aoki yasei wo daite
    embrace the untamed wilderness

Oh.

And besides there is all ready a thread on a KH movie

I know, but this thread is a bit different from the other thread.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sin City was based on a graphic novel, that movie was meant to be live action + green screen. Pirates of the Caribbean was based on a Disney ride, not Disney cartoons. You're comparing fruits with fake plastic veggies, it just isn't gonna work.

They should still make a movie of some sort...

aoki yasei wo daite
    embrace the untamed wilderness