Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts LIVE-ACTION movie?

Default Kingdom Hearts LIVE-ACTION movie?

I just thought: You guys would like a Kingdom Hearts movie, right? Well, you'd like it animated. However, what if it was a LIVE-ACTION movie? THEN what?
    Is that your final answer?

There are way too many animated Disney characters to bother.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

If it were live action, I'd kill myself.

Well, how aout they combine live action with computer animation? THEN what?

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If it were live action, everyone at Disney would kill themselves rather than face the shame that would accompany such an atrocious movie. Razzie Awards, bombing at the box office, ridicule by movie critics, Pixar pointing and laughing at them, they just wouldn't be able to handle it.

Sailor Moon, which was put into live action not some long time ago, was pretty cheesy and crappy. That's almost as bad as putting DBZ into a LA film. A anime would do just fine. Why? Because it's something I've been desiring to see since original and first KH came out. I want to see Sora sing along with Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast ''Be Our Guest''.......Shut up.....I can dream.......

Welll, you know, they could use special effects like those used in X-Men, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, and Superman... or maybe they could make a combined live action/comuter animation movie. The movie Looney Tunes: Back in Action was a combined live action/drawing animation, so let's try making a movie with combined live action/computer animation.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

But why would you want to have it live action in the first place? Or even a hybrid, what would be the point? A movie version of Kingdom Hearts could be fully realized in animated form, whereas a live action version of such a movie would be either really really crappy, or astronomical in its production cost and for all the effort, would probably still end up being really really crappy.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

watching sora beat the crap out of people with a key? weird

thing would be boring in the end

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Most of the worlds visited would be animated, with animated inhabitants.. So, it would basically be one person in live-action in an animated world. Not saying it can't be done, just say that it's pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    it's pointless.

I really don't think that if they're not going to make a anime verison of KH, they won't do one for live action. KH is more suitable as a video game, manga and anime. Nothing beyond that and hope it says that way. Damn it, now I really want to see a anime happen. Although some would disagree, seeing Donald with a sweat drop sounds like a fantastic idea!

Oh. Okay. Because the Harry Potter movies used the Green Screen.

Live action just doesn't fit it. At all.

There's already a Kingdom Hearts manga, so it'd be believable if there were an anime made of it as well, but a live action movie?

No. Just... no.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire
    Oh. Okay. Because the Harry Potter movies used the Green Screen.
    There's a difference between using grean screen to put a live action Harry Potter in a fake-but-realistic-looking castle with a fake-but-realistic-looking mythical creature for two or three scenes.. And using green screen to put a live action Sora into a very-much-cartoon worlds with several very-much-cartoon characters for a WHOLE FRIGGIN MOVIE.. Not to mention the fact that, aside from a few scenes, he will pretty much be the other live action character on screen for most of the movie. I won't say that they can't POSSIBLY do this without it looking cheesy, because nowadays, they probably could. But, it most definately wouldn't be worth the effort.