Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

Thread: eoff prom

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower
    If we have one, I might just go alone, cuz I just get so nervous private messaging girls to online proms. I really want to go with YunaGarnet867465 but I'm afraid she might say no. I don't know if I can take that kind of rejection!

Gosh, I wish I had KloudyStrife007's e-confidence. He gets all the babes, but come on, how am I suppose to compete with an avatar and signature like that? I'm going to die a cyber virgin.
    Cheer up! Besides, if she says no, she's missing out on a great person.
    Leve me alone!

Wow crash got pwnd...
    RUSKIES LIVES!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Right, that's about enough of that as I can take. Crash, if you post spam in this thread again, I'm going to ban you. Now, you might think "Hey, Psy, you're not really a CK!" well, my dear crash, you are quite right. This blue title is indeed a joke. However, the joke is that I will be made an actual CK tomorrow and nobody will notice, because they are convinced it is all a joke. And if I ever see you posting spam in this thread again, the first thing I intend to do is to hand you a shiny pink title, because we're cracking down on spammers like you. Personal feelings aside, because I think you're an okay kind of a guy, this is the job I have to do.

You might think I am joking, lying, fooling around. I assure you right now I have never been as serious as I am right now in my entire life, and I promise to you that if you spam in this thread again, I will ban you as soon as I become a Cid's Knight. Heck, don't even let me catch you posting in this thread.

Have I made myself clear? You can PM me if you would like more clarity.
    Bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Damn, Psychotic has a serious side of him.

*Cowers in fear at the sight of Psychotic*

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Why are you spamming General Chat? Feedback is the place to be.
    :joey:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    Bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]
    If you, or crash, hold the belief that what I said was "bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]", then keep on spamming, and you'll find out exactly how serious I am soon enough.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm closing this thread. If you guys would like to seriously discuss the possibility of a prom on EoFF, make another thread. This has degenerated into spam, and not even the good kind. You lose. Good day, sir.