Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X-3

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    So if they Did Make a Final Fantasy X-3,
    It would be a Video Game or CG Move right?
    wow...I love your sig and icon. Hmmmm well it'd be a CG movie most likely. I'd like a CG movie like Advent Children.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    so you're basing the possibility of Final Fantasy X-3 on X-2's formula, see that's where you make the mistake. If they ever make FFX-3 it'll SURELY be made in FFX's terms.
    Never said I was basing it on X-2.

I originally posted improvements I would like to see.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by tidusguy#1
    i really dont think they would, they would look to chibi style for that to happen. i just hope that square would realise if they did make a movie.
    Oh, cause i saw that Kingdom Hearts 2 looks way different when they should Sora,Kairi and Rikku younger in the FMV.
    So i was thinking if they did make a Final Fantasy X-3
    and it was a CG Movie would the people who made AC do it then cause i read that the people who made FFX/FFX-2 aslo made FFVII AC and FFVII DOS.

And i asked my sister what would Spria look like if the people who made AC did Final Fantasy X-3 CG Movie would they look different or werid?
    And she said they wouldn't look werid, and look different thought
    Offline/Online

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

A movie would be nice...only if the story is good of course.
    Because the game wasn't so bad, it was the story that hurt X-2

they should be a ffx-3 movie!
    i mean to some ffx-2 was bad and some ffx-2 was good
    so what if they spend time in the movie on CG and story line and made it 100% greater than ffx and ffx-2

This should be the new final fantasy x-3, yuna,rikku and paine really changed

Made by Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Auron

This should be the new final fantasy x-3, yuna,rikku and paine really changed
    That Will SO happen.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Default Final fantasy x-3 return to zanarkand

I have this idea that would make the game better and also take in a different place the game starts at spira but then you have to find a way to return to zanarkand then the story takes place in zanarkand and when you get to zanarkand there are problems and also you get yuna to be a summoner and summon the ancient aeons from the zanarkand if you like my idea email me at thulfkar@yahoo.com and it shouldnt be a girl only charctors like x-2 it should be more like final fantasy x

Thumbs up

i think we should have a ffx-3, i mean look at ffVII is milking it,
    sure the greatest game in final fantasy history to some of you, but i think we should have a x-3, a movie verson would be so cool, i would love to see spria and everyone in that verson,
    but if yrp are the bad guys are in it i would so buy it, eather way fine with me

people have been hoping for a X-3 for about three years now. guys, i know how some of you feel. after completing both of the games, i was sad. i know this sounds weird, but i was like "i dont want to say goodbye to spira yet!" i think we should all face facts, we have about a 5% chance of square making an X-3. besides, FF12 is coming soon, a brand new story to get lost in! new characters, new world ... it will be great! im prepared to let go of spira now (lol) and move on to a brand new story.

Quote Originally Posted by mage003
    people have been hoping for a X-3 for about three years now. guys, i know how some of you feel. after completing both of the games, i was sad. i know this sounds weird, but i was like "i dont want to say goodbye to spira yet!" i think we should all face facts, we have about a 5% chance of square making an X-3. besides, FF12 is coming soon, a brand new story to get lost in! new characters, new world ... it will be great! im prepared to let go of spira now (lol) and move on to a brand new story.
    Yeah after you beat the game, you say to yourself..."no more Spira???".."no more sidequest???" ..."no more YRP???"...

FFX/X-2 just became like my second home, or my second world.....maybe someday they'll make an FMV movie of X-3...

Well at least we should be happy that the team making Final Fantasy XIII is the the Final Fantasy X team....so it's bound to be great

i don't want to sound rude, but when i looked at final fantasy 12 it looks stupited, i'm more into ffx-2, and square enix making a ffx-3,
    i'm more for ffx-3 to be a anime movie or a CG Movie would be even greater, i would love to see Spria and I want to see what everyone is up to you know YuRiPa are togther somewhere
    Offline/Online

i don't want to sound rude, but when i looked at final fantasy 12 it looks stupited, i'm more into ffx-2, and square enix making a ffx-3,
    i'm more for ffx-3 to be a anime movie or a CG Movie would be even greater, i would love to see Spria and I want to see what everyone is up to you know YuRiPa are togther somewhere
    I dont mean to be rude but X-3 lookededs stupid, i'm more into ffx-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    I dont mean to be rude but X-3 lookededs stupid, i'm more into ffx-3.
    *sorry for double posting*
    what do you mean your me
    Offline/Online

:laugh: My impressions are flawless.
    -EDIT- I'm being a troll sorry.
    Last edited by Ballistix Man; 04-28-2006 at 04:37 AM.