Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X-3

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    The truth is out. Everyone love FF X-2 and support FF X-3 no matters how well you try to hide it.

EDIT: And I support FF X-3 now.
    Welcome to the club!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

I suport Final Fantasy X-3 all ways!
    Offline/Online

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

^ Please explain why!

Oh... are you joking Christmas? I cannot tell.. and I will not be supporting FFX-3 whatsoever because no-one can come up with a decent enough storyline for the game -_-

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Ummm, I'd be real interested to see how many of you guys that HATED FF X-2 run out and buy X-3 if it came out. I would be 95% of the people here that hate X-2 buy X-3.

I betcha 90% of people that hate X-2 would buy a square-enix game called YRP - Attack of the princesses.

Oh, and the by the way, a Jecht/Braska prequel would suck, just like every other prequel ever made sucks. Why? Because you know whats going to happen. Why waste your time with Star Wars 3? You already know the ending, who cares? Same with the baska thingy. There is no surprise. You already know almost the ENTIRE story.

X-3 would be fresh and unique just like X-2 was. Bring it on!
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by karatehero
    I betcha 90% of people that hate X-2 would buy a square-enix game called YRP - Attack of the princesses.
    But Hentai games never seem to get released outside of Japan. Those greedy, perverted bastards want it all to themselves.

Fresh and unique my arse. It was a poor continuation of FFX, with a half assed storyline.

X-3 would be dragging the story on.

I wouldnt be one of the 90% buying YRP - attack of the princesses if it ever happened.

Sure, I might buy X-3 because I might be bored, but then I will continue to slander it hahaa.

EDIT: If I seem rude/stressed/annoyed, things are bothering me. At home. But I stand by what I say.
    Last edited by Setzer Gabianni; 01-04-2006 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.

Would it be dragging the story on? Probably. Would everyone here still buy it? Yup! Even in your quote you admit it!

X-2 was refreshing, no doubt. Every other FF game had such a serious and straight story. This game had a big bad main storyline, but it was taken in a much lighter tone. I think it was a good break after 15 years of FF and its doomsday stories.

Oh, and BTW Raphael, you would buy a YRP - Attack of the Princess game the day it came out. Don't deny it! You couldn't turn down a FF game. How many of us bought Cyrstal Chronicals and were totally bummed when we did? I betcha we'd buy #2 if they ever came out with it.

Think of it this way, in X-3, the way the girls clothing has gone, it will be all nude!:rolleyes2
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.

I prefer nude males thanks.

I was deceived by CC. I thought it was going to be good. With a title like YRP - Attack of the Princess, I know how bad a game it is going to be =o

Quote Renmiri on FFXII

If they ever plan to make Final Fantasy X-3, I want YuRiPa to wear clothes that don't show alot of skin, Like cute clothes ^^
    And yeah if Final Fantasy X-3 did come out people that like it and don't like it will buy it.
    And I hope the Final Fantasy X-3 is take time in the story line, Make Yuna, Rikku and Paine more serious and funny at the same time.

And I don't want them to make them look Nuded in the game, that will get me mad
    Offline/Online

I WOULD LOVE AN FFX-3... if it was nothing at all like FFX-2...

NO GARMENT GRIDS OR DRESS SPHERES OR ESTROGEN+ 4 YEAR OLD PHRASE LOADED CHARACTERS!

It should have a materia system or a sphere grid system or a system like Diablo... where you level up and learn new abilities or find them... not equip a new dress and learn how to dance your opponents into submission...

FFX had great characters and it was one of the best in the series... a sequel would be great if it didnt have rikku and paine in it and if the leveling system wasnt so convoluted...

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Tarsis
    But Hentai games never seem to get released outside of Japan. Those greedy, perverted bastards want it all to themselves.
    Order it online.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

And yeah if Final Fantasy X-3 did come out people that like it and don't like it will buy it.

^ No. If people did not like X-2, what makes you think they will buy X-3?

Quote Renmiri on FFXII

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by karatehero
    That was FFX-2

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Sorel

^ No. If people did not like X-2, what makes you think they will buy X-3?
    Because people will buy anything these days.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Sorel
    Sure, I might buy X-3 because I might be bored, but then I will continue to slander it hahaa.
    Sure, you and a lot of FFX2 detractors. How can you b*tch about a game you didn't play ?

Hey, buy it for fun or for b*tching about it it is still gil on SE's pockets!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: