Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

After Edgar reveals himself

The party must fight four tentacles. Why must the party fight four tentacles? Let's just say that dirty old Japanese men made the game and Celes is in the party. The orginal battle sequence didn't make the cut and now you fight four worms, yes, worms. and you can't just stand back out of their reach and cast magic, too lame.

After you remove the perverted tentacle presense, go over to Kohlington in your magic submarine, I mean castle.

When you get to Kohlington, look for this guy: and he'll go "ohs noes, the world is poo and I am lame and ....." and one and one he'll go about how he sucks. Unfortunately you needs his airships so you have to be nice to him. Have talk to him and he'll realize that, well, it's not really important, you just want to use him for his airship because that's how you get the cool weapons, armor, spells and relics, and that's what we want right?
    Last edited by Flying Mullet; 01-05-2006 at 07:59 PM.
    Figaro Castle

Unfortunately, Setzer has done what all logical people have done with the world's fastest airship--buried it underground where his dear departed lover, Daryl's tomb is. Perfect sense, no? Traverse through her tomb (which is amazingly large and complex and flooded for one person's tomb), do some more turtle hopping, and hop to it until you see a marker.

Before you look at the huge marker (with still-living flowers on it) go to four stone tablets and write ERUA QSSI DLRO WEHT on them. Perfect sense, rihgt??!! Figure it out, it's broomish people.

Anyway, go back to the big marker and fight a (pretty hard) boss: ok... I think I see a skeleton in there somewhere, but what is that purple stuff. Now go down about 846514321354 stairs and see flashbacks of (). Finally the Falcon emerges huzzah! now you see one of these dudes in the air either go follow it or DO WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU ARE FREE NOW YOU CAN EVEN BEAT THE GAME NOW!!!!!!!!11ONE!
    Sigless

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, if you are a selfish, self-absorbed asshole, you will ignore the rest of your old comrades and beat the game now. If you are a greedy, item-hoarding asshole you will get all of your old comrades so that you can get all of the best items, weapons, armor, spells, espers and relics.

Either way you're an asshole and you have to learn to live with it.
    Figaro Castle

Ok, someone do more.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is where it gets tricky cause there is no set order to do things in. First, you'll want to go back to the Veldt to find . Then you'll go through a cave where you'll find if your the kind of Jerk who left to do this at the floating continent. If you let him live you will find the striker weapon. Bet it at the colliseum to get the ninja . There are lots of other things you can bet at the coliseum to fight . You'll get in a later part of the game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Now let's get another person, how about this one? He sure can dance! Check that ass out!

To get moogle-man, go to narshe, and go back to the scary caves. There moogle-man is very scafred of the dark and needs you to cuddle and comfort him. Say yes, not because you care about him because you want what's underneath him. OMG it's teh Moogles Charm of power!!!!! Now monsters are afraid of you you sexy beast!!!

Figaro Castle

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How about we help this poor bloke here

Apparently her girlfriend had been taking too much drugs and fallen into a deep coma.

Ride your airship to the center of a random star shaped mountain, then jump. YES. JUMP!!! ALL THE WAY DOWN, and remember to shout "I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD AND PUPU RULEZZZZ!!!! BIG TIME!!!!"

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Actually your level will be too low for either of those Quests and you'll die a lot. The next right step would be to get

Fly to the town where the bird lead you after you first got the airship and the rest comes easy. You learn that Romeo here has been pretending to be a dead soldier writing letters to his yound lady. What a scoundrel, the necrofiliac!

Blog Entries

To find the letter writer go to Zozo and talk to this guy for rust rid (1000 gp what a rip off) and enter a cave where you will fight gold bears , but why you would fight a gold bear is beyond me, i'd rather melt it down and sell it for GP

any who continue on untill you find a switch (no sprite available), step on it (duh) and the storm dragon will emerge dont be fooled by its 16*24 sprite size (its actually bigger in battle) you could choose to run away untill you get the sad old guy to help you or you could kill it now,

your choice, and afterwards you get some shiny shiny shiny shi... no just 3 shinys will do armor! (actual armor not as impresive looking)
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 01-07-2006 at 12:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Next, go to the tower of PiPism fanatics where mindless followers of PiP Kefka resides.

The old man will be there worshipping PiP Kefka. Take her with you and she will tell him that Cidism is the true path and old man there will be enlightened. He will join your party after that.

You can try climbing the tower if you want but it is said that PiP the Magimaster himself resides up there.

Blog Entries

that would be a bit hard considering we have not yet found her yet, unless you're one of the people who left to turn into this

but if you werent one of them you just fly your Falcon over to Jidoor (it was Jidoor right?) and go into the big house and talk to a few paintings. Some of them attack you with plants
    and hot women
    and one of them gives you a letter explaing the location of the thiefoops... I mean treasure hunter one of the paintings has a door that leads to a massive maze/fun house filled with paintings and such. At the end you find the little annoying girl , no I mean the NON slutty little anoying girl
    as well as an ugly....thing?
    and then you fight another painting which is a demon that can turn into a hot naked girl (even better than terra)face it who wants to go out with a radioactive girl...maybe him-he likes shinythings
    afterwards the annoying girl joins and you get some more...MAGICITE!!!!
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 01-07-2006 at 06:20 AM.

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's always been my belief that the ugly thing is really Jabba the Hut.

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero
    It's always been my belief that the ugly thing is really Jabba the Hut.
    it looks like a frog sitting in a bean bag chair
    oh and even if shadow dies you still need to get relm that way

THE JACKEL

Blog Entries

it looks like a frog sitting in a bean bag chair
    omg, i never noticed he was sitting in a bean bag chair, i thought those yellow things on the side were extremely deformed arms, it make so much sense now. (but he's still ugly)

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Actually, you should really go pick up as soon as you obtain the airship.

Get to Mobliz again and they will realize this bitch here is missing.

After some boring talks and lectures, the two of them will patch up and live happily ever after just like those princes and princess in fairytales.

Unfortunately, the third party arrives to break the lovers up and it is rumoured that the child that this bitch is carrying is his instead of his.

Lover boy here is invincible and even blow some of our heroes away to fairyland!!! WE NEED HELP!!!