Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: if you could add any new ff character in kh who would it be

montblanc a awsome idea i dont care much for seymour tho but if he was a boss thats a difrent story

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Red XIII/Nanaki or Cait Sith (and not that damn Mog, just Cait Sith)
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

KADAJ LOZ AND YAZOO
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi

S E P H I R O T H

http://sanji666.deviantart.com/ - check it out my gallery!!!!!

Rinoa - I long to see her and Squall reunited (plus a shiny new makeover for her!). Squall needs his baby back! *pouts*

I would also love to see most of the FFVI cast join Setzer (esp. Locke, Celes, Kefka and Edgar).

You know that KHII has already been completed,so your wishes will not be granted. You'll have to make do with Vivi,Paine,Rikku and some others I forgot...

Quistis, Terra and Lenna. They deserve to be there

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeman
    You know that KHII has already been completed,so your wishes will not be granted. You'll have to make do with Vivi,Paine,Rikku and some others I forgot...
    The English version hasn't been completed yet, that's why we're still waiting for it. And, as we all know, the English version of KH had stuff that the original Japanese release didn't (although they got Final Mix afterward). If extra bosses can be added, so can extra characters (sure, they'd just be cameos, but it's still possible, and it would give a nice reason for the delay).

What's more, it's asking what do we want. There is no expectation that these characters will actually be in there, but people are allowed to wish. So quit your damn b!+ching.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby
    Rinoa - I long to see her and Squall reunited (plus a shiny new makeover for her!). Squall needs his baby back! *pouts*

I would also love to see most of the FFVI cast join Setzer (esp. Locke, Celes, Kefka and Edgar).
    Agreed. Especially about Rinoa.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Disney Char - Raya! Whip sword!!

Square Char - Kefka