Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vincent's fan club

Default Vincent's fan club

Okay. This is dedicated to the one and only Vincent Valentine! I just want to know if there are anymore fans out there besides myself. I really love Vincent, he is the best looking ff character to me!! So any one want to post their thoughts are welcome. I don't want a war with any other fan club, so don't start saying that we must have more posts than you....it just destroys the thread! So only Vincent related news please! I love Vincent in AC he looks so SEXY !

Hi Vinnies mini!!! I have to admit Vinnie does look good in AC!!!!! I like his cape!!!!

vincent rocks its cool how when you get him he just jumps out of that coffin and his hellmasker limit is so cool i could not imagine ff7 without vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus is my man
    Hi Vinnies mini!!! I have to admit Vinnie does look good in AC!!!!! I like his cape!!!!
    Right on sister!!!!

There is no ff7 without Vincent!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Soon, every FF forums around here will be flooded with Fan Clubs. It is the begining of a new era.

Sure I will join, yeah I really like Vincent, he's so mysterious and dark which makes him what he is, I really like his looks and his really cool limits.

VINCENT IS AMAZING

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Quote Originally Posted by vinnie's mini's
    Okay. This is dedicated to the one and only Vincent Valentine! I just want to know if there are anymore fans out there besides myself. I really love Vincent, he is the best looking ff character to me!! So any one want to post their thoughts are welcome. I don't want a war with any other fan club, so don't start saying that we must have more posts than you....it just destroys the thread! So only Vincent related news please! I love Vincent in AC he looks so SEXY !
    He's ok personally I think he's a boring character..and his limit breaks are crap......the good thing is the air of mystery about him but otherwise I'm not a massive fan at all sorry.....

VIncent is awsome! I'm so joining!

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

me 2 x)

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    Soon, every FF forums around here will be flooded with Fan Clubs. It is the begining of a new era.
    New? Hah, don't make me laugh. The fanclubs have been around on Advent Children forums nearly from the very beginning. This can not be considered a new thing.

Hmh, I've refrained from joining the Chaosbringers, and I definately won't join this club, either.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

New? Hah, don't make me laugh. The fanclubs have been around on Advent Children forums nearly from the very beginning. This can not be considered a new thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas

'Around here' can be understood as the internet, especially when used in the context of 'FF forums', which refer to such places as FFFinland, ACF, FFonline and EoFF, for an example.

Hahha! So what about Vincent do you like.

I like everything about him. But i still like my Cloudy better! XD

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lone Gunman 'Around here' can be understood as the internet, especially when used in the context of 'FF forums', which refer to such places as FFFinland, ACF, FFonline and EoFF, for an example.
    I dun see any external final fantasy forums anywhere near here especially we are not allowed to advertise about other sites.