Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Nirvana fans here? little survey if you are

Default Any Nirvana fans here? little survey if you are

Well if your a Nirvana fan, please take this little survey of mine..

1.What is your best Nirvana song? - Lounge Act
    2.What is your worst Nirvana song? - Endless, Nameless
    3.What is your favourite Nirvana album? - Bleach/In Utero(cant choose)
    4.What is your worst Nirvana album? - There isn't one
    5.Do you do anything on Kurt's day of death? - Nah not really
    6.Do you look upto Kurt, Dave or Krist? - Sometimes Krist
    7.Have you got EVERY Nirvana album released? - Yep
    8.If you could say one thing to Kurt, what would it be? - "Tell me to piss off if im annoying you"
    9.If your in a band, what Nirvana songs have you covered? - Opinions, Polly, Something In The Way and Beanz
    10. What do Nirvana mean to you? - A really great grunge band.R.I.P. Kurt.

NOTE: Copy and paste the questions below into your reply to answer

1.What is your best Nirvana song?
    2.What is your worst Nirvana song?
    3.What is your favourite Nirvana album?
    4.What is your worst Nirvana album? -
    5.Do you do anything on Kurt's day of death?
    6.Do you look upto Kurt, Dave or Krist?
    7.Have you got EVERY Nirvana album released?
    8.If you could say one thing to Kurt, what would it be?
    9.If your in a band, what Nirvana songs have you covered?
    10. What do Nirvana mean to you?

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1.What is your best Nirvana song? My favorites are Lithium, Dumb, Heart Shaped Box, Come As You Are, and Rape Me
    2.What is your worst Nirvana song? I dunno. None really.
    3.What is your favourite Nirvana album? I only listened to In Uetero, I download most of their songs
    4.What is your worst Nirvana album? Look above; read number 3
    5.Do you do anything on Kurt's day of death? Not really, other then always wonder why he killed himself.
    6.Do you look upto Kurt, Dave or Krist? All of them. The whole Nirvana crew.
    7.Have you got EVERY Nirvana album released? No, Im planning on buying about 2 or 3 next time I go to get their albums
    8.If you could say one thing to Kurt, what would it be? I would prolly ask him something like "What was your favorite song you wrote so far?"
    9.If your in a band, what Nirvana songs have you covered? Heart Shaped Box, Lithium, and Dumb
    10. What do Nirvana mean to you? A lot of things. They're my second favorite band. Just two hairs under Blink 182.

Cool, yeah you want to buy Bleach and Incesticide, there really good, Nevermind is OK too, I think Smells Like Teen Spirit is too much overrated, anyway what kind of music does you band play and what is your name? and oh yeah Nirvana are the best

1.What is your best Nirvana song? Rape Me
    2.What is your worst Nirvana song? Endless Nameless
    3.What is your favourite Nirvana album? In Utero
    4.What is your worst Nirvana album? Incesticide. Still a good album but it's their weakest
    5.Do you do anything on Kurt's day of death? Nah
    6.Do you look upto Kurt, Dave or Krist? Yes, all of them. Kurt in particular however
    7.Have you got EVERY Nirvana album released? Yes
    8.If you could say one thing to Kurt, what would it be? Sorry for ruining your songs
    9.If your in a band, what Nirvana songs have you covered? We used to be a Nirvana tribute band for a little while, so a lot.
    10. What do Nirvana mean to you? One of my main musical inspirations (hence the tribute band).

1.What is your best Nirvana song? Lithium, Rape me( all of them really )
    2.What is your worst Nirvana song? None
    3.What is your favourite Nirvana album? Bleach
    4.What is your worst Nirvana album? -
    5.Do you do anything on Kurt's day of death? Noppers!
    6.Do you look upto Kurt, Dave or Krist? Kurt
    7.Have you got EVERY Nirvana album released? Sadly no
    8.If you could say one thing to Kurt, what would it be? "Will you be my friend?"
    9.If your in a band, what Nirvana songs have you covered? Lithium, Rape me
    10. What do Nirvana mean to you?
    They're a gr8 band!

Wow cool, I really enjoy looking at all these answers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a nirvana fan
    Cool, yeah you want to buy Bleach and Incesticide, there really good, Nevermind is OK too, I think Smells Like Teen Spirit is too much overrated, anyway what kind of music does you band play and what is your name? and oh yeah Nirvana are the best
    Well, me and my friends haven't done much yet for a band. We're still in the thinking side. We're trying to make it a 4 man band but here's our problem. I have my Guitar so I'm ready and all and I'm getting better within days and I'll be taking lessons soon. So I'm set. The drummer plays drums at our corny school band so he has experience. So he's set. My other friend, who'll be out bassist already has experience with an acoustic and electric guitar so he's going to try bass and we'll be taking lessons together at the same store. Then comes in Stephen. I really don't know what to do. He says he won't waste his money getting a new guitar because all he has is an acoustic. But I want to know what the smurf is he gonna do with an acoustic. I'm trying to form a hardcore Nirvana mix with a fun Blink 182 band yet Stephen wants to play an acoustic guitar. Come on!! And our band's name so far is "IQ 52". I'm thinking about changing it to something like "Axel"...

Is he good at anything else? Like singing?

Blog Entries

Oh yeah. I might be taking part as Vocals. I seriously think I'm good at it. And I can have Thomas (Bassist) as back up vocals...

My lead singer sometimes played acoustic guitar along with my electric on some of our songs, he doesn't anymore but you shouldn't limit yourself to certain instruments. You could always borrow his acoustic for yourself for slower songs too.

Blog Entries

Nahh. If I'm going to do a slow song it'd still be with an electric. It's possible. Have you heard Blink 182's "Down"??

Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
    Nahh. If I'm going to do a slow song it'd still be with an electric. It's possible. Have you heard Blink 182's "Down"??
    Of course it's possible (and no I havent), but a lot of bands have acoustic songs. Nirvana for example

Blog Entries

Yeah but though I show a lot of love for Nirvana, that's not my kind of style...

That's a shame. You should always try to do different stuff and see what works best for the band instead of sticking to a pre-determined idea.

It's all up to you of course, but you really should just give playing your electric along his acoustic a shot to see how it sounds to you. If it really isn't your style then fair enough.