Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FF7 Bosses and Enemies...

All the bosses are easy but not Ruby and Emerald weapon. The normal monsters are easy and the hardest of all normal bosses is tonberry.

mog are nice:mog: and strong

my birthday

hello

I found most of the bosses in VII pretty easy. The only ones I had trouble with and actually had to train for were the Evil Wall and the Carry Armor. The rest were pretty simple. Of course, this dosn't count optional bosses.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

before i got stuck on finding the key of the ancients for 2.5 years (i cant bleive how obvious it was!stupid logic, why didnt you come in sooner.)it was challenging and occasionally i found bosses that people find tricky like demon gate and carry armour, not easy but i still beat them first try( not through mad overleveling and just personal expirence and skill, not to show off or anything.) compared to FF8 and 9 i think this game is a lot harder and the only reason i found the last boss and most stuff after key of the ancients so easy is because i was stuck for year and leveled to lvl70 approx.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

If you take the proper steps and are familiar with a final fantasy game you know your supposed to level up, when I played my first FF game VIII, I sorta had a grasp on that you had to level up your characters and weapons and such but i didnt fully understand the system, it was easy though until i got to Ultimecia and she whooped my rear end, so I started back over and did it right and crushed the game.

8 year olds could be IX, X is probably the hardest out of the later generation of games, but to truly beat final fantasy I feel you have to beat the weapons, and i dont care what anybody says, they are definitley hard and if you say they arent your a damn lie, if you go into the Emerald and Ruby fights relying on just "skill" and no KOTR or mime materia, be prepared to get you your hind parts handed to ya on a regular bases.

give me Hades, I can beat Ruby any day, even with nothing else. And Emerald is easier without materia for the most part. Nothing in the game is hard if you have the right strategy. People have a hard time as they progress because they don't explore every inch, therefore not fighting enough, or they run from battles. I only ever run if I'm guaranteed to die. Like in games that you get something for running a certain amount of times, I hate that, because I don't think I've had a normal play through that I've run more than 5 times. So i never thought a boss was hard.

THE JACKEL

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Palmer is the hardest for me. I just can't bear to thrust my SWORD into his soft tender arousing flesh.

I have to use Barret to chainsaw him

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Palmer is the hardest for me. I just can't bear to thrust my SWORD into his soft tender arousing flesh.

I have to use Barret to chainsaw him
    did you know that you can find Mew under the truck that hits Palmer?

palmer is eating only salads now, and has a much tougher outside to stab!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You just need to find the special spot to stab, vigorously.