Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FF7 Bosses and Enemies...

Default FF7 Bosses and Enemies...

Who agrees with me that most(almost EVERY) boss and enemy is just too easy? Because I personally think there all too easy apart from the weapons..

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Depends how much experience you have on FFVII. The first time I played it through, Lost Number and Hydra were extremely hard. The second time I had leveld up before that, so they were easier. In general, however, I don't think they are too easy.

Suppose so but it's not THAT hard anyway whatever level you are.

If you're so dissatisfied with the difficulty, why not try the LLNIIENACMO challenge?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/f...lniienacmo.txt

whats the LLNIIENACMO challenge?

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think every Final Fantasy boss from 6 on is rather easy if you leveled up enough.

i think that for the points of the game where they are, demon gate, schizo, all jenova battes (except 1st one), and carry armour are hard battles. i also think the thunder birds in wutai are hard when u hav no materia!

Why do you imprison your saviour?

the boss at the back of the cave in cosmo canyon i always used to kill me (untill i discovered that 1 x-potion would kill him). tonberrys are the hardest normal enemies though

Yeah all the enemies were a bit easy. Lost Number and schizo twins were probably the hardest. Or Dock Loader. As or the weapons,Ruby is easy if you know how to beat him.Emerald is pretty tough though.

Visit my site:Reunion

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

It was hard on my first play. I think everyone had a hard time fighting a certain boss for their first time.

Oh yeah definatly.I played it a few times not though so its no prob.

Visit my site:Reunion

Yeah every boss from ff6up is kinda easy

if you just keep following the storyline as it continues, then the game is more difficult. I always level up myself, not for my characters experience, but for materia mastering.

Of course I tried beating FF7 in the quickest time and then I had the most difficulties with Lost Number.

i think the hardest enemies are those in the sunken gelinka. Those who you can morph into several sources (luck power speed spirit magic etc.)
    Too big.

FFVII is one of the easier FF's definately, but it had its share of difficult bosses. Demon Wall was damn hard, as was Materia Keeper, and theres the weapons who are damn hard.
    But the rest was a bit easy Ill admit....

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

its really rather simple. they can be difficult if you just play through and take everything on head on and try to win through skill or strategy. but they can be very easy if you level up and generally just make yourselves stronger. which isnt my prefered method. i like to take things on as i am and try to win through skill. however i still didnt find any bosses in ffvii to be difficult blink.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes