68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinoa

40 58.82%
  • Quistis

28 41.18%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rinoa or Quistis

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Ok, what about when she first meets Squall, she comments that he's the best looking guy there, before she knows anything about him, she gets flirty. She wants Squall based on looks alone, and further proves this by trying to mould his personality to suit her. We find out that she also had a thing with Seifer. She claims that she thought it was love, and I think she said it was last summer or something, whenever she said it was, it was not only a short period of time for her to move on to Squall, but considering she was under the impression that it was love, her and Seifer's relationship didn't last very long. Who knows how many more men she's thought she was in love with.....?!
    Ohhh c'mon, how would that make her a slut. Okay so she flirts with him a little bit at first when she meets him and really doesnt know anything about him. But she thinks she is in love with Seifer how many people tend to find false love before they find their true love. And c'mon how Seifer treated her. She may have been with Seifer when she first met Squall, but maybe she started to lose her interest in Seifer when she started to see how he really is, and she was probably already loosing interest in him before she danced with Squall....yeah, whatever.... She's NOT A SLUT !!!!
    So... tell me something, intrigue me. Please do.

Blog Entries

Ok, what about when she first meets Squall, she comments that he's the best looking guy there, before she knows anything about him, she gets flirty. She wants Squall based on looks alone, and further proves this by trying to mould his personality to suit her....etc...
    well not that i like Rinoa but when she first meets squall its not like she's looking to go out with him, for all she knew she thought she'd probably never see him again and she just wanted to dance and have a good time until Cid arived (so she could discuss business). and considering that she decided to dance with who she thought was the cutest, and he was in at the SeeD party as a new member (or something) which means that she knew he had to be an okay guy.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke
    well not that i like Rinoa but when she first meets squall its not like she's looking to go out with him, for all she knew she thought she'd probably never see him again and she just wanted to dance and have a good time until Cid arived (so she could discuss business). and considering that she decided to dance with who she thought was the cutest, and he was in at the SeeD party as a new member (or something) which means that she knew he had to be an okay guy.
    Yeah, I agree...I guess I wanted to put that too, but It just didnt come to my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by TonightWeFly12
    Ohhh c'mon, how would that make her a slut. Okay so she flirts with him a little bit at first when she meets him and really doesnt know anything about him. But she thinks she is in love with Seifer how many people tend to find false love before they find their true love. And c'mon how Seifer treated her. She may have been with Seifer when she first met Squall, but maybe she started to lose her interest in Seifer when she started to see how he really is, and she was probably already loosing interest in him before she danced with Squall....yeah, whatever.... She's NOT A SLUT !!!!
    If Rinoa found out what the person was like before getting involved with them, then she wouldn't find herself false love. And she IS A SLUT.
    Whether she was looking to go out with him or not, she was still acting flirty with a complete stranger.

Blog Entries

She was just being flirty to have a dance, and though it was with a stranger it was with a SeeD member so its pretty much a given that its not some kind of creep and is a respectable person

(why the hell am i defending Rinoa)

She was just being flirty to have a dance, and though it was with a stranger it was with a SeeD member so its pretty much a given that its not some kind of creep and is a respectable person

(why the hell am i defending Rinoa)
    Becuase you like her ?

(I have no idea) And just because someone's respectable, doesn't mean that flirting with them is.

Quote-"If Rinoa found out what the person was like before getting involved with them, then she wouldn't find herself false love. And she IS A SLUT."

Like I said maybe, he was different in the beginning becuase she meant more to him, but as they kept on with time. He didnt think he would have to keep on being his best to her, then maybe at this time Rinoa started to realise how he is, therefore losing her interest in him.

It's not like she did it with Squall so you can't say she's a slut, just very flirtatious. If you're calling her a slut because of being flirty then you're going to make a lot of flirty girls around the world angry right now...

If you're gonna call anyone a slut call Selphie one, I mean look how short that dress is. (I don't dislike Selphie btw)

Angel Wing: Your really into the holiday spirit!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If she don't do that, it will drag until Disc 40 to get Mr Whatever to open up.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    If she don't do that, it will drag until Disc 40 to get Mr Whatever to open up.
    DISK 40 !!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by TonightWeFly12
    Quote-"If Rinoa found out what the person was like before getting involved with them, then she wouldn't find herself false love. And she IS A SLUT."

Like I said maybe, he was different in the beginning becuase she meant more to him, but as they kept on with time. He didnt think he would have to keep on being his best to her, then maybe at this time Rinoa started to realise how he is, therefore losing her interest in him.
    I don't think Seifer is the type to cover up his real personality, in an attempt to get somebody to like him.

I don't think Seifer is the type to cover up his real personality, in an attempt to get somebody to like him.
    Im not trying to say that he's covering his real personality..but I dont know how to say this. But every guy act's different than they do normally around somebody they like, and alot of guys keep on acting the same special way to this person that they like alot and mean soo much to them, but Im saying he probably lost his interest in her *maybe* then maybe she didnt feel the same about him, becuase he didnt seem to be the same special way he was, and the flirting thing with Squall yeah she probably just wanted to have a fun dance I would doubt nothing more than that. But ahh whatever it doesnt matter we each have our own opinions and different ones too, so whatever I dont want to seem like im trying to change your mind, just stating my opinion. But watever its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Paninipower123
    It's not like she did it with Squall so you can't say she's a slut, just very flirtatious.
    Oh but I can. She may not have done it with Squall, but thats not to say she wouldn't have if he wanted to!
    If you're calling her a slut because of being flirty then you're going to make a lot of flirty girls around the world angry right now...
    I make flirty girls angry all the time, and I rejoice in it.

If you're gonna call anyone a slut call Selphie one, I mean look how short that dress is. (I don't dislike Selphie btw)
    Wearing skimpy outfits doesn't make you a slut. I wear skimpy outfits, but im not a slut.

FINE !! Dont say anything about my post Like if it wasnt there at all...