Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2 Keyblades!

Does anybody have pictures AND/OR videos of Riku and Kairi fighting with their Keyblades?

And it appears that Kairi must have built up her physical strength and endurance...
    Is that your final answer?

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ultima weapon looks more droolingy kick-ass than KH1's...

mm...ultima weapon...ah...

i really like ultima weapon. i wonder if theyll make it harder to get? (there may not be a mushroom appearance trick in KH2...uh-oh... )

I just noticed that KH2's Ultima weapon looks a little different from KH1's.
    Is that your final answer?

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Aight, as near as i can tell, it breaks down like this.

(SPOILER)Outside Kingdom Hearts, there is only supposed to be one Keyblade master. Originally this was supposed to be riku, but riku fell to darkness so it was passed on to sora. Sora then "connected his heart" or something along those lines, with Kairi, i suppose allowing her usage of a keyblade due to this connection. Roxas gets his keyblade due to being Sora's Nobody.

Mickey, on the other hand, as they state early on in KHII, Got his keyblade INSIDE kingdom hearts, it's completely independent of the keyblade Sora wields.

Thats as near as i can get to making since of it. then again, if the chain of "hey, you want keyblades? $5 and proof of connection to sora." type handouts continues, were gonna see Yuffie chucking Metal Chocobo's instead of shuriken in KhIII.