Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: FF6 quiz

Ultros in the Opera House!
    I will eat your cheese, right after I eat yor pie, right after I drink your coke, right aft- screw this

Okay! I don't think that we know the answer. Mainly cause we don't know the glitch So I think you should tell us
    lol
    "Either way, the world will be a better place..."
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"It must be amazingly fustrating to have invented something as great as sarcasm... only to have it be abused by amatures."
    -Biff

"I trust them both, and nothing else"
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

Okay it's the sewer rats in the opera house. If you be patient and don't fight one in the opera house, it'll still be there in the WOR, then if you go fight then, and kill yourself, you'll end up in front of the opera house in the WOB with no way of getting back. Pretty funny glitch eh? It's only available on some cartirdges for the SNES. I tried it on the PS version and it doesn't work. But yeah, sewer rats. Alienator is the closest since it does deal with fighting ultros in the opera house kinda. If I get another chance, I"ll get on that'll be a little more known

I didn't know that. I'm going to try that now. I hope I have the cartridge that has that glitch.

I guess prancing mad gets to go again because none of us got it. this time, don't make it something based on a glitch
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"It must be amazingly fustrating to have invented something as great as sarcasm... only to have it be abused by amatures."
    -Biff

-Drizzt Do'Urden

Well, I think allenator might have had some idea of what I was getting at, when he said ultros at the opera house. Allenator, did you actually know what yo uwere trying to say? Or were you just throwing a wild guess?

i was surfing the net and found a site that said ultros in the opera house made you stay in the WOB
    I will eat your cheese, right after I eat yor pie, right after I drink your coke, right aft- screw this

good enough! I just like answering the riddles anyways lol

aighty, so allanater is making a riddle but before we get all complecated WHAT THE *beep* IS WOR!!! I cant figure out wa that is and its driving me CRAZT :rolleyes2

lol
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

-Biff

-Drizzt Do'Urden

ive been hidden away for many years
    someone close cried a thousand tears
    no one has seen me since then
    except for a certain group of women and men

i travel from place to place
    in order to save the human race

might be a bit to easy and WOR means world of ruin

Blog Entries

bahamaut?

nope

Shadow? or Setzer's girlfriend are the only 2 things I can think of
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

-Biff

-Drizzt Do'Urden

close but no