Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: FF6 quiz

Naa, you're likely to find many things that may adhere to one line, but you need to find something that pertains to all of them.
    Sigless

So I won? Wow I suck at riddles. Well here it goes

This is a Lawless Zone
    A place where liars fester
    Yet admits the scum
    there is a power
    A power from the skies
    and a creature stuck between two worlds

Where am I talking about.

Mt. Zozo?

the power of the skies and a creature stuck b/w 2 worlds must be referring to enraged Terra in Esper form.
    Last edited by Wolfmeister; 01-14-2006 at 01:01 AM.

Actually Power of Skies refered to Ramah, you know lighting, but aside from that your right.

Ah yes, Ramuh! slight mistake. OK. So it's my turn?

In the middle of chaos, I give you a surprising visit...
    First time we meet each other is the end of something between you and somebody.
    First time, I gave you chance to try me.
    Next time, just try your luck on me.... ANYTIME!

The question is....... Who is that "somebody"?
    Last edited by Wolfmeister; 01-14-2006 at 01:47 AM.

yep

Banon?
    "Either way, the world will be a better place..."
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

"It must be amazingly fustrating to have invented something as great as sarcasm... only to have it be abused by amatures."
    -Biff

"I trust them both, and nothing else"
    -Drizzt Do'Urden

I thinks its Cid

Blog Entries

setzer?

Seigfried, you first meat him on the gost train and you try him in battle, the end could be Cyan seeing his family leave or shadow leaving your party after the train.
    Not sure about the second part of that though.

corncraker, your answer to my riddle was completely wrong, that's why the first word in my post was "Naa". I also explained why it was wrong.

I think the answer to Wolfmeister's riddle (which technically is not valid because my riddle has not been answered) is Chupon.
    Sigless

Quote Originally Posted by abrojtm
    corncraker, your answer to my riddle was completely wrong, that's why the first word in my post was "Naa". I also explained why it was wrong.

I think the answer to Wolfmeister's riddle (which technically is not valid because my riddle has not been answered) is Chupon.
    Sry. My Bad. I think I took Lizards "Good Guess" line thinking it was you, since until you mentioned it i didn't even notice your post.
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 01-14-2006 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by abrojtm

Well, it's wrong

that was close but pay careful attention of what i'm actually asking.

My Guess would be Shadow. He joins up with you when the mountain rises, the chaos.
    When you first meat him, depending on what you do, is either with Sabin, when he got seperated from the group, or with Terra and Lock, where the End could be between Locke and Celes. You techniqely try him out in your group either way, the next time Try your luck on me being fighting him in the colloseam which you can do anytime after you save him from the cave you can challenge him anytime with the right sword, or it could mean try your luck on him by waiting at the floating continent for him.