Thread: Western Keep? & Air Ship?

Western Keep? & Air Ship?

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie playing FF 1.

Can someone tell me how to find the Air Ship? I have the regular ship and the crown and a lute....
    Also where is the Western Keep?

Thanx

You need the Levistone from the Ice Cave and take it to the Desert(forgot which one)to get the Airship.

Western Keep is on the northwestern part of the continent where the Elf village is.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

You won't be getting an airship for quite a while. Head for the Western Keep, and use your CROWN there-that way you will be able to continue progressing in the plot.

Whenever you get FLOATER, head for the Ryukahn Desert south of Lake Crescent to get your airship.
    Sigless

Ice Cave and Desert?

Okay. Thanks, but where is the Ice Cave and the Desert? I have a World Map and I see that I am in the middle of a circle that I can't seem to get out of unless I have an Air Ship...

Quote Originally Posted by squ1rl
    Okay. Thanks, but where is the Ice Cave and the Desert? I have a World Map and I see that I am in the middle of a circle that I can't seem to get out of unless I have an Air Ship...
    go to the northwest castle with the crown and fight the dark elf(Astos), get the crystal, go to Matoya, trade the crystal for the herb, bring the herb to the elf prince, get the mystic key, go to Corneria, one locked room has TNT, go to the dwarf cave and give it to the guy at the bottom of the dwarf cave, he'll blast a spot open to the ocean, then go west to melmond and follow the story

THE JACKEL

Ahh, i remember the first time i raised the airship from the sands way back in 1990 or 1991. That was one of the greatest and most rewarding gameplay experiences of all time.