Thread: So who likes Joy Division, and New Order?

Default So who likes Joy Division, and New Order?

Just wondering if there is fans out there... You know Ian Curtis the lead singer of Joy Division killed himself in 1980, and then the surviving band members continued to make music and still do under the name New Order. I really like their music most of which New Orders'. Joy Division is cool , I especially like that hit song "Love Will Tear Us Apart" and yeah they're from the UK. I'm listening to that song Love Will Tear Us Apart, right now...

yeah my dad is a big fan of New Order and Joy Division so I hear a lot of their music and I relaly really like it
    :mario::luigi:

I've seen them on music channels sometimes as Joy Division, they were really good, not sure about New Order, I've heard a few songs, not as good as Joy Division though. R.I.P. Ian

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

I love Joy Division. Closer is their best album imo, and the only one of theirs I actually own (I borrowed Unknown Pleasures from a friend).

Not a fan of New Order though =S

Not surprisingly, I've heard 'Love will Tear Us Apart', but that's it. I love that song, though. Only one I know of the band, so only one I like, but it comes pretty high on my list... of songs...

Big fan of Joy Division (Despite not ebing alive when they were around) and have collected most Live and B-Side stuff. Best song is Sound Of Music...

I like New Order, but I've never found it such a desire to buy their stuff. probably will buy more in 2006. I'm running out of Throwing Muses albums to purchase...

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"