Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your Five Memorable Moments

10. My waynes world sig.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Reles With A Hat
    4. Vyk. I don't think I can survive a day without talking to him. It's pretty much a necessity now. x.x Our phone conversations are fun and the card I got from him in the mail on my b-day. He makes me feel special :D Oh and running away from the gangs and into safety, it was rather interesting. And yeah...I talk about him too much, so I'm going to stop. :p
    You can keep going if you want :P And yeah, basically take all this, replace Vyk with Reles, and the hims with hers and such. She sent me a card too. It was byootifull ^_^ Hanging out with Rel on the phone is usually the highlight of my night(s). {And you are special. *Footsie*}

Speaking of running away together, that whole gang thing was fun in my opinion. Too bad I'm an RP'er at heart and that's not what it was supposed to be. So I took it a little too serious. Got a little too into the character I tried to be. If it happens again I won't be such a spoil sport. I was swimming against the current a little last time. Apologies to all :)

The randomness in which people ask me about my sigs @_@ Does anyone else get this? I get PMs, off-topic posts in threads, someone even made a thread once just to ask me about one I made. I'm not letting it go to my head or anything. Its really nice that so many people have the same taste or appreciation towards the things I like to make into sigs. I'm sure I can make a nice sig from scratch, but most of the time I just crop and pretty up a ready-made pic. Like what I have now. I google image searched bishoujo and somehow this came up. Its from someone's blog. It was in french I think. They had a ton of pretty pics dispersed throughout.

The Yahoo! voice chats are really interesting. You always create an image in your head of what people look like you've never seen. Based upon their personality, and choices in avatars or sigs and such. You sorta do the same thing with their voices. We have the album to squash any ill-conceived notions about people's looks. But there's no official voice archive of EoFF members. The Yahoo! chats are surprising and highly entertaining.

Last, but probably most importantly, I think just joining the community was a memorable and well made choice in my life. I'm a loner by nature, but there's a family here, and it's good to be a part of it. From the forums, to the more interactive chats, to the be-all end-all meet-ups I hope to soon be apart of. This community has almost all its bases covered for member interaction. Very well organized and run. And just a bunch of really swell people, on staff and off. Hearts to you all. If I hadn't joined I would have never made friends with awesome people like Reles, Tama, Jebus and all; and rubah would have never heard my deep dark secrets; and tons of other member-oriented good stuffs *Footsie with everyone*
    Last edited by Vyk; 01-08-2006 at 07:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Hmmmm....
    In no particular order....
    BoB's webcam adventures.... It's been soo long since I laughed that hard..... xD
    The randomness of Psy...
    I love our conversations too, Mitch...
    Latin fun...
    Music and book talk with Resha...

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. Bruckner. It's because of him that I'm even here.
    2. The first elections that I was here for. I think they might have been the ones for 2002.
    3. Getting Knighted.
    4. Telling Bleys that he had a bad signature.
    5. Banning HOOTERS.

There are many many more, but five seems to be the asking limit.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Changing my name from Haydon52 to Sora!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

im relitively new here, but sure il post sum moments that stuck out 2 me anyways...
    (1) getting my first PM!
    (2) the banning of GunBladeMaster
    (3) the banning of Destai
    (4) posting in the '1001 ways you know you bla bla bla final fantasy thread.
    (5) Posting my writings and drawings for the first time a few says ago.

Str8 Pimpin'

The banning of PIP!

Oh I just remembered no.2 Starting my first thread. Which I promtly buggered up.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

9:Being hated by 99.9% of people!

No. 3. Hating Sora!
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

10:Hating Lost Number for hating me

4. Finding out yet ANOTHER person has begun hating me. Everyone I have ever met does that.

5. Beating Flying Mullets game on ludicrous, and being stronger than marc in it.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Five memorable moments, eh?

1. Going into chat for the first time. I can't really remember the first time I was in there. Although, I do specifically remember rubah. xD I am really happy I went into the chatroom though. Met most of my friends through there. The one thing that sticks in my mind from the first few days of being there, is Emma and I singing Spongebob Squarepants songs. I'll never forget that. ^-^

2. The Scottish Meet-Ups. Well, they might not have been huge, but still a lot of fun. I look forward to more of them. I hope I can meet all my friends from here some day. Once we all escape the wrath of overprotective parents, of course!

3. Phone Calls. My first phone call was from Lenna, but it was more of a silence for an hour and a half, so I'll go to my second phonecall. smittenkitten. We were on the phone for like... 5 minutes. Best phone call ever. xD Then there was the phonecall from LMA. That was... interesting and fun.

4. The Ciddies. Winning Best Newbie, and then getting 6th place in Best Member? I felt great.

5. Voice Chat. I enjoy these so much. Especially when BoB or Ashley are there. I want there to be more of them.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

In no particular order.

1. Joining. I remember first coming here, I told myself not to be shy and PM people to meet new people. Because of that I have made some really good friends. If I did not have the courage to PM thtem I would have not met them.

2. Elections 2005. I was still a newb at the time. I joined the newly formed Fluffy Pink PArty that boris made. It was fun, I met some more cool people and plus I had fun posting and trying out for it. Adding to that was the last Ciddies where me and Xehanort talmost won cutest couple!

3. Meeting Ansem/Lord Xehanort. If I were to put this order, this would have to be number one. There is not much I can say besides that he is an amazing guy, who has given me more than most people have ever thought of giving. He makes me complete. Actually words do not do justice to how I feel about him.

4. Phone conversations with Yazoo'sQueen, Faris and Tasura. I had an awesome time talking to all of you guys. Hopefully I will talk to them more in the future and some other members too.

5. #eoff, though I have only been going here now, there are some cool people there.

There is probably more too.

I have many memories i have not said but some of them are a bit private.