I thought I'd make a new thread. Do you have any memorable moments during your stay in EoFF? Like, have you confessed something, or found out that a fellow member has a crush on you, or you've made a new friend on EoFF, and etc. There are countless memories that have been made in EoFF. One could say their newbie days were the best time of their EoFF life, or finally winning that Ciddies for the first time makes your blood pump fast and hard.

However, I'm going to limit you to five memorable moments for each one of you. If you have more than five, tough luck, five is your limit, because not everyone is named Loony BoB who has tons of memorable moments.

Anyway, as for me, I have a couple.

1. My first phone call from Loony BoB. Yes, I consider this a memorable moment for me, as it was my first call ever from someone I knew online from a foreign country. Yes, BoB, I'm still planning on writing that biography about you, "Swans and Ants." Or is it "Ants and Swans"?

2. The FF8 Radio Skit with Sita Atis. I consider this a memorable moment as well. Why? Because I was in as Zell in the radio play based on her FF8 in a nutshell writing.

3. My over-the-top confession of love to Rinoabella. This is an embarrassing moment for me. I've confessed by thread that I had feelings for Rinoabella. It didn't last long, as soon, she became Chickencha's girlfriend.

4. First EoFF Fantasy Football Season. I think it was 2002, when I joined the first fantasy football league. I still have the records for this league. I was the Orange Flamingos and I ended up in.. like 5 or 6th place. Not bad for a start.

5. My Cid's Knight career. It was a good run. I started off in late 2001, when Cid/Sean was still around and posting much. I was also the last CK that he had Knighted. I had fun times as a CK, and I was one of the members' favorite CKs. I had a good time, and during my last Ciddies as a CK, I won Best CK. I then resigned the following year, in April, 2004. Good times, and I sometimes, I miss the Staff Forum, but I don't regret leaving staff. Edit: Also, my last hoorah as CK was closing that MAPS thread.