Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your Five Memorable Moments

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Your Five Memorable Moments

I thought I'd make a new thread. Do you have any memorable moments during your stay in EoFF? Like, have you confessed something, or found out that a fellow member has a crush on you, or you've made a new friend on EoFF, and etc. There are countless memories that have been made in EoFF. One could say their newbie days were the best time of their EoFF life, or finally winning that Ciddies for the first time makes your blood pump fast and hard.

However, I'm going to limit you to five memorable moments for each one of you. If you have more than five, tough luck, five is your limit, because not everyone is named Loony BoB who has tons of memorable moments.

Anyway, as for me, I have a couple.

1. My first phone call from Loony BoB. Yes, I consider this a memorable moment for me, as it was my first call ever from someone I knew online from a foreign country. Yes, BoB, I'm still planning on writing that biography about you, "Swans and Ants." Or is it "Ants and Swans"?

2. The FF8 Radio Skit with Sita Atis. I consider this a memorable moment as well. Why? Because I was in as Zell in the radio play based on her FF8 in a nutshell writing.

3. My over-the-top confession of love to Rinoabella. This is an embarrassing moment for me. I've confessed by thread that I had feelings for Rinoabella. It didn't last long, as soon, she became Chickencha's girlfriend.

4. First EoFF Fantasy Football Season. I think it was 2002, when I joined the first fantasy football league. I still have the records for this league. I was the Orange Flamingos and I ended up in.. like 5 or 6th place. Not bad for a start.

5. My Cid's Knight career. It was a good run. I started off in late 2001, when Cid/Sean was still around and posting much. I was also the last CK that he had Knighted. I had fun times as a CK, and I was one of the members' favorite CKs. I had a good time, and during my last Ciddies as a CK, I won Best CK. I then resigned the following year, in April, 2004. Good times, and I sometimes, I miss the Staff Forum, but I don't regret leaving staff. Edit: Also, my last hoorah as CK was closing that MAPS thread.

Blog Entries

Hmm, I've only been here for 1½ years, but it's been great. I haven't really had any special moment, except for winning 2 Ciddies in 2005. Oh yeah, the "67% of Americans are Fat" thread. It's fun to watch how people you thought were good people turn on you without flincing. Other than that, it's been a good 18 months run.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

1, TOTALLY pwning manus

2, The banning of Gunblademaster.

3, There is no number 3.

4, Getting my 1000th usernote.

5, Meat Puppet cybering me in the nostril.

In no paticullar order.
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1) Del Murder + Mirel 4eva™

2) The fun times that Bleys, Mik, Misfit, Levie (occassionaly Wyllius) and I used to have in the FFXI forum and in FFXI itself. Oh man, raping dead newbies could never have been so fun. Some of the most fun I've ever had online, I've had with these people.

3) Quina. I can't even go into this one, but seriously, Quina.

4) Hijacking Levie's account, and wrestling with Linus for control.

5) Tie between helping Loony BoB with the whole Care Bears thing and the Gang Wars where obviously, I dominated. Fun times.

There are more memorable moments scattered throughout my time here at EoFF, but meeting Del Murder and goofing off with the gang in FFXI will always trump everything else that I've experienced here at EoFF. I have such incredible fondness for both of those experiences that I doubt anything else that I experience here in the future will ever take the place of #2 and nothing will ever take the place of #1.
    Last edited by Miriel; 01-03-2006 at 11:02 PM.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

1) I don't actually remember it, but 20 friggin' thousand lines on IRC in a month is sorta something to both be ashamed and proud ofxD

2) RSL asking me if I wanted to be a Knight.

3) Baby's first ban.

4) Crossfandom GO! with Foa, and neel, and denmark, and brandon, and kb, and strider, and pssy, hsu, and everyone else who's a part of it now. I might've said We, but kat would kill me for associating her with the forums xD

5) Hsu and I acting out a Tony and Maria thing during the Gangwars.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

These have to be EoFF-related? Damn. Lets see...

1) People being dramatic and me laughing.

2) People being pissed at me for laughing at them for being dramatic.

3) Chasing trains with Loony BoB.

4) April Fool's 2005. Me laughing. People being pissed. More laughing. Lucky I haven't been assassinated.

5) Stepping down as admin so people'll be less pissed, and, as a result, liking EoFF much less. Damn.

Those were harder to think of than they look.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm not sure what order I'd put these in, but they were all memorable.

1) Banfest 2005--It was just good times all around. A lot of fun being in chat at the time, and it was when I wat Hat'd.

2)First Day in Chat--I don't know why I remember this so well, but it was an awesome day. I joined the forum and decided to check out the chatroom for one reason or another. I downloaded mIRC because everybody said the Java client was bad, and I've been pretty much a regular since then, and that was September of 2004. Jebus, Kirobaito, SomethingBig, and Giga Guess were all there, and I'm sure there were others who I'm forgetting. It was a new and great experience. There have been great days since then, and I've made most of my online friends through #eoff, but that first day sticks in my mind.

3)Truth or Truth--Sometimes it's dull, but sometimes it's an absolute blast, and a great way to really get to know people. Especially the all-staff #tot just a few days ago. Good times.

4)Last year's elections. Those were a ton of fun.

5)Getting to know Doomie, Psy, and kikimm, and having some really awesome chats, as well as planning for a meet-up of sorts this summer...as well as some off-the-forum activities. <3 you guys

Of course, I'm sure I forgot something that deserved being included, but oh well.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

In a random order.

1) The formation of BAoTW and the people I've met because of it. Love you guys!

2) Winning Mr EoFF in 2003. I was just some random regular then, who most people knew but I wasn't exactly popular then or anything. To me, to defeat BoB, of all people, in the final, was really something.

3) Elections. Both that I have participated in were awesome, and I still enjoy whining about how we beat the winning party in terms of votes both times.

4) Ciddies. Specifically two. June 2004 when I won my first, "Most Likely to be the Leader of an EoFF Underground" by one vote over Citizen Bleys, and in December 2004 when I won "Best Male", which was something I'd always wanted to win.

5) User Notes. The greatest thing in the history of...notes. Yeah.

Wot, no MAPS?

1) Joining.

2) Getting my first usernote.

3) Calling for a carpet bombing on the Judges HQ.
    Last edited by Rengori; 01-03-2006 at 11:45 PM.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. The great spam threads of '01/'02.
    2. Trout!
    3. UnnexBleys craziness.
    4. The Great Oh My God Some Oldbies Just Posted Thread (wherin I met Raistlin which turned into Aiyon craziness a month or so later).
    5. 02/10/04.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    5. 02/10/04.
    What happened then?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

In colour.

1.The day Crash, Old Manus and a few others were drunk tanked. That was funny as hell. Too bad it had to end.
    2. The day Ultima Shadow told me he liked hentai.

3. Professing my love for shulpquack in one old thread.

4. Professing my love for kikimm right now.

5. When people actually posted in my usernotes. I thought I was an unknown member...I still do.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    What happened then?
    I think that's when he became one of them.

Blog Entries

Wait, no

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottNUMBERSgay
    1, TOTALLY pwning manus
    o rly
    Last edited by Old Manus; 01-03-2006 at 11:46 PM.

there was a picture here

1. Rastilin asking for some Fantasy Football guy in exchange for sexual favors
    2. Toadeye
    3. Making fun of Crash
    4. April Fools
    5. eestlinc wannabe