Thread: "Parasite Eve" vs "Parasite Eve 2"

Default "Parasite Eve" vs "Parasite Eve 2"

Well which one did you like more?

I though PE2 had better fight system and better structured menus, but PE still beats it because of a way better atmosphere. The innocent, unknowing Aya was just better than the killer-Aya of part two.

I have them both and I played 2 before 1. But I cant chose a fav cause I love them both. They both make me jump

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The first one blew the second one away. I just couldn't stand the second one. While the first one had elements of Resident Evil (which isn't a problem, for the record), the second one was trying too hard to be Resident Evil Action RPG MANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved and still do Parasite Eve 1, sure no.2 was good aswell, but nowhere as near as good as the first 1

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

I liked Parasite Eve 1 better for the longest time and I refused to play Parasite Eve 2 because I thought it was awful that they went to the standard survival horror control scheme, etc. Then, after I finally played through Parasite Eve 2 I decided I liked it even better than the original, and I've played through it loads of times. There is something special about the locations of the second game...especially the little desert city and hotel. Of course the best part is being able to run closer to the speed of a normal human being as opposed to Aya's three-toed tree sloth movement in Parasite Eve 1.

Parasite Eve 1 is better than Part Two,

I enjoy more of Parasite Eve 1
    Offline/Online

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    Parasite Eve 1 is better than Part Two,

I enjoy more of Parasite Eve 1

i haven't played it yet... but i hope i can buy it at ebay or somewhere else...

I have only played PE2
    It was good for what I played.......

I though that the atmosphere of PE2 just wasn't the same. You already know a lot about Aya when you start the game and the fact that you don't have the greatly made map of New York from PE1 was just a pain. The FMVs were also better in PE1, but yes, the shower scene of PE2 placed Aya as on the 1st place of Square-Fan-Hentai.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

ive never played PE1 (it was never realeased in england) but i loved PE2 especially the big flamethrower boss in the hotel! it owns!

pe2's gunblade rocks (love it)!!!

then again,my final handgun in pe1 rocks as well.

i like them both.i can keep replaying them for 20 or so times and not get bored.
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex
    The first one blew the second one away. I just couldn't stand the second one. While the first one had elements of Resident Evil (which isn't a problem, for the record), the second one was trying too hard to be Resident Evil Action RPG MANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

does anyone by any cahnce possess a copy of PE1 or 2 that they wouldnt mind selling me?

I like 2 better. 1 seems to be pretty easy so far. I'm only on the 4th chapter, but 2 is scarier and has a better system, and seems a lot harder