Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xenogears?!?

Default Xenogears?!?

Why does no one ever talk about xenogears anymore it was a great game and had a great storyline that could only be beat my some games

Are you blind? Look round the forum, people DO talk about it!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=371755
    Here. Loads of topics with Xenogears mentioned.

... we bring it up for comparison and praise so often people are calling it "over rated" like FF7. Which is sad. 'Cause that means people are getting turned off to an excellent game. Some maybe never even tried it, and now don't want to.

but it sould be a bigger topic like the final fantasys. does everone think only FF's are good RPGs there are so many games that are Rpgs that conpair or are better then the final fantasy games like Xenogears, Breath of fire 1,2 &3 (i dont like the other ones) Earthbond,Star Ocean 2, and who could forget Super Mario RPG: legend of the Seven Stars.

Cause its a Final Fantasy forum! Thats why it has the biggest section. Go to a forum named after one of those games and chat about it in one of their bigger sections, or stay here and post in what is avaliable. These games havent been ignored and have been disgussed, you just need to start looking.

but most of these games are made by spuare enix and if this is only a final fantasy form y are there cronocroos and trigger forms?

o boy lol it's just cause chrono trigger is just to cool but i really don't like chrono cross

if this is only a final fantasy form y are there cronocroos and trigger forms?
    I never said it was just a Final Fantasy forum, I meant that because its a FF forum, there will be more sections for it.
    This one is called General Sqaure Enix with this caption:
    Discuss any other Square Enix games which don't already have a forum, such as Vagrant Story and Xenogears. NOT XENOSAGA.
    So THIS section your posting in is what your moaning for?!

good point but i would still like it if they had a xenogears form

Join an Xenogears forum then if you want just 100% Xenogears.

well do u know if there are any

I dunno, I dont love it that much. Try Google.

Xenogears wasnt released in alot of places, EU the big one, that is one reason why it isnt taslked about much, cause only you smelly Americans can talk about it. I did, however decide to import it, shame on those who didnt/cant.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We don't have a Xenogears forum because it really doesn't generate enough discussion to warrant one. Simple as that.

Also, yeah, I'm also sick of hearing about Xenogears. I love the game, it's beyond excellent, but I don't want to hear about how genius it is all the time.
    --Box Box Box Box

1 im canadian 2 xenogears is the best and 3 i will try google thanks