Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: whats Mcdonalds like in the U.S.A.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

stfu noob

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Americans and their brown sauce ignorance. lol
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

StfuNUMBERS

Quote Originally Posted by Kyono
    I know this is late, but Jesus Christ. Tomato Ketchup on Eggs? and Brown Sauce as Steak Sauce? You people are smurfed up.
    luvluv

There's usually a line of moderately fat people waiting for the employees to stop screwing around behind the counter.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

wtf is A1 sauce?

Here in NZ its just called steak sauce, we have a damn bottle in the cupboard!

btw, sauce on eggs isnt that bad, although I generally just put garlic salt on mine

And Tsukasa, I know what you mean about the deli rolls, they are bloody damn good! And they DO get made to order, which is why I stopped getting them, I got sick of waiting ages for it to be made...I just get a Quarter Pounder and a drink, that usually fills me, I never manage to finish the fries..

Its so good I've seen people lick it off complete strangers faces on commercials.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Andreil Reborn

And Tsukasa, I know what you mean about the deli rolls, they are bloody damn good! And they DO get made to order, which is why I stopped getting them, I got sick of waiting ages for it to be made...I just get a Quarter Pounder and a drink, that usually fills me, I never manage to finish the fries..
    strangely... thats exactly the same thing I do on my meal breaks.

sept I get a frozen coke with the meal (includes normal coke).

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    topic^^

just wanna know the differances.
    i don't no... but it's crap here in aus...

I'm European and I guess the major difference between Danish McDonald'ss and the American ones are that the ones in the US have more on their menus. There's a lot more to choose from. Also, in Europe the menus also tend to be different. I've been to a McDonald's in Germany, The Chezch (how is that spelled?) Republic, Spain, Italy, Denmark (doh), England, France, Turkey, Greece and so on... and the menus are very different. Plus, all Europeans don't use mayo with their fries... that's just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    There's no reason to presume that you are getting out-of-date food (In fact there's plenty of reason to presume you're not. ie people aren't ill and dying.), therefore why presume it, except as a typical reactionary measure against big business?

Okay, let's take Burger King. You order something in front and they pass on the order to the back, the people in the back give the Burger which is consealed in a cardboard box to the guys in the front to warm it up. That is not very reliable as a consumer: the burger has been pre-made and could have been lying back on a stack for two days or even longer.
    People aren't ill and dying ... do you know how much biological and chemical products they add to the food just to conserve it longer? It can indirectly cause illness or failures to the immune system.

Also, please do not ever criticise choice. There is no such thing as too much choice, even if it does mean you have to take awhile to make your mind up. I still don't think I get enough choice in 95% of things.

95% of things. Fasfood related or in general life? Hmm lets see, I spot a delicious hamburger, such a shame that I don't like the pickles ... ah yes! I ask the man at the counter to leave the pickles out, damn no can do, they have already been premade ...
    I'm really pro-choose what you want on the burger instead of choosing premade burgers.

Nice imagery, but entirely flawed, My conversations while eating in a fast food place are are the same caliber as those elsewhere. I can barely even think of anywhere that plays music, fast food-wise, so that tells you how pervasive it is.

Flawed indeed, it can be pleasant there if you bring your whole family to eat. I judged too fast on that part.

Now that's just an outright lie. A good burger and fries will fill me up as surely as any other meal will. Usually, in fact, it takes longer for me to get hungry after eating at BK's than at home, and we get pretty large meals at home.

Maybe you're right maybe you're not. After all, it's an opinion. But BK, MacD, ... has always given me the impression as if I have never eaten there at all.

I have had friendly and unfriendly people at both multinational corporations and at family-run corner shops.

I find people to be more social at smaller franchises; we once went to a
    hamburger shop and while we were waiting, the father gave us a free coke and hat a chat with us while his son was making the meal. I bet you've never seen that happen at a big business.

Good enough that I wondered why you asked at first. Certainly no notable mistakes.
    Thanks that means a lot to me.

So long as its better than the german ones.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by IceT
    Okay, let's take Burger King. You order something in front and they pass on the order to the back, the people in the back give the Burger which is consealed in a cardboard box to the guys in the front to warm it up. That is not very reliable as a consumer: the burger has been pre-made and could have been lying back on a stack for two days or even longer.
    People aren't ill and dying ... do you know how much biological and chemical products they add to the food just to conserve it longer? It can indirectly cause illness or failures to the immune system.
    Burger King employees are under regulations to dump food that's been out for an hour or more.

I'm not sure that all of them do, but I do like to think my sister and those she managed did while she worked there.

Royale with cheese