Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So how did you FOUND OUT about FINAL FANTASY?

My uncle had FF1 for NES. I liked it, but never had a chance to play it much. Then, someone gave me FF Legends 3 for Gameboy and I HATED that. Then years later, I saw a commercial for FFVII. I originally dismissed it, due to not knowing much about the series accept that FF Legends 3 suck. Wasn't aware at the time that The Legends weren't even really part of the same series. However, a bunch a people were getting all excited about it, so I decided to check it out. I liked it. then played FF8, when it came out. LOVED that. And the rest is history.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

A guy at gamestop reccomended it to my parents for my b-day.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

my friend told me about this game called final fantasy VII and how good it was even though he couldnt complete it. a few months later i saw this final fantasy game in the shop on sale so i Decided to buy it. When i got home i actually realised i had bought FF VIII not VII but i played it got hooked and soon bought VII and then all my friends were coming to me for help and they had already had the game for ages.
    No matter what happens, isn't it important to try?
    Bugenhagen, Final Fantasy VII

No matter what happens, even if you become the world's enemy,
    I'll be your knight.

Squall Lionheart (The promise),

No cloud, no squall shall hinder us...
    Marcus, Final Fantasy IX

This is it. This is your story. It all begins here...
    Auron, Final Fantasy X

Some kid in my class, back in 1990, was reading the manuals for Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy. The pictures of the swords and armors made me think 'cool.'

I then made my mom order me a subscription of Nintendo Power, which was giving away free Dragon Warrior games with paid subscriptions, and made her buy me Final Fantasy too.

The rest is history...:mog:

my friend told me about the FFVII I get excited but I 1st played FFVIII and the then I become a FFF (Final fantasy fanatic XD)
    Estuans interius
    Ira vehementi

S E P H I R O T H

http://sanji666.deviantart.com/ - check it out my gallery!!!!!

By accident actualy. I was talking to my friend about a demo of a game I liked, so he wanted to get it for my b-day, but by mistake he got me FFVIII instead.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

well for me it was when i was 6 yrs old and my uncle got my mum a brand new (imported from america) gameboy, it came with the original ff: legends....which when i finally got to play it (when i was bout 9 or 10) it kicked ass! then a few years later i heard a big commotion about ff7 and i thought "hey aint that the game on the gameboy" so i bought it and have never regretted it....

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My brother played Final Fantasy when we were younger and when he was finished with the games, he just passed them along to me.