Thread: Same game maker?

Default Same game maker?

I know that on the FF sires they use several prodution units while one is working on one game an other is comeing up with the ideas for the next game so they can come out with them fast. Thats about all i know.

I was woundeing if ANY of the "crew" (producer, director, game developer,writer,....so on) were used in any the other ff's specificly the newer ones cuz after 8 there hasnt been one i have really loved. so i was woundering why this is maby all of the people that worked on 8 dont have much a say any more. cuz if they did you would think i would like it, or it would have simaler gameplay. i dont want this to turn into who liked which game better plz... i dont care.

i just wanted to know if any one knew anything about the "crew" from ff8 and if there still working on ff titles or any ones they already have relesed.

Final Fantasy 9 had a different character designer.
    Final Fantasy 10 and X-2 had a different crew according to what I can make out of this site: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317510/fullcredits
    And Tetsuya Nomura (character designer of FF8, etc) did not design the FF12 characters.