Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite Concert

Whitesnake opening up for Motley Crue in 1987 rofl! Kiss had a pretty good show. Greenday was good too. Damn I like all the ones I saw!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Def Leppard. Well after the heights of their fame, they still pulled off what was probably one of the best concerts I'll ever go to. I think the fact that they aren't at the heights of their fame only made it better, actually, because it meant that they were playing to a theatre-sized audience, and you couldn't really get a bad seat. Oh, and I assure you. I don't dance. Like, ever. I've slow danced about five times in my life because I'm apparently good at it, but fast dancing is something I never ever do. But I couldn't help but dance at that concert, it was just awesome. Everyone shouting the words to every song, the fact that their songs are all pretty much made to be played live... incredible. I would see them again and again, actually. That was just quite simply fantastic. It had all the classics - Let's Get Rocked, Rocket, Armageddon It, Rock of Ages, When Love and Hate Collide, Animal, Photograph, Foolin', Hysteria, Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad, Love Bites and of course Pour Some Sugar On Me. Then it mixed them in with newer songs such as Now, Four Letter Word, Everyday, Slang, Women... and then the a quiet acoustic version of Two Steps Behind. It was just great.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Jamiroquai. First concert I ever went to, it was only a month ago. But it was so awesome.

Blog Entries

U2 last year. Friggin' amazing.
    I saw Nelly Furtado a couple years ago at Hard Rock Live. She actually put on a really good show and that is an awesome venue...

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Tough one here, probably when i saw Judas Priest in March, twas a really good show and the scorpions supported them and they were fantastic.

There was also Wishbone Ash in October, i was really close to the band and even caught one of Andy Powell's plectrums

One of those two then

Mine is Megadeth and Slipknot...........Flamethrowers, mosh-pits, and pot.......Oh my!
    DEMON

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

bruce springsteen (acoustic)

Str8 Pimpin'