Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you Beat Chupon!?!?!

Blog Entries

Not sure if this would work, but you could make gogo's only move sketch, hope he/she doesnt use mimic and maybe Chupon would get sneezed

speaking of which does the Relm sketch bug apply to Gogo's sketch?

edit: oops my mistake, sketching chupon only gets you to attack
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 01-23-2006 at 09:06 AM.

I have beaten Chupon in the Colosseum before. How? Dumb luck.

I used Setzer with a Wall Ring and an Offering. You have to luck out and have Chupon not use Sneeze on turn 1. Then Setzer used Berserk and the Wall Ring put it on Chupon. Meaning he can't do anything but attack for a period of time. After that just hope Setzer does enough damage to finish him off. I used Fixed Dice as his weapon for this battle.

An Elixir is your reward. Not really worth it, but at least you can pat yourself on the back for beating Chupon in the toughest of circumstances.
    "When life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. Then try to find someone whose life is giving them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

You don't beat Chupon, CHUPON BEATS YOU!!!
    There is no signature here. Move along.

I remember I once defeated Chupon... but I can't remember what I did to defeat him... It's been a while... =P

But he is "defeatable" hehe... if that word exists... xD!
    Kuja, Please, Rest In Peace...
    Dissidia Killed You
    Yeah... the whole game...

I found it very nice to be able to bet potions for elixirs. I ended up having 99 of elixirs. It's all about (as said before) Genji glove+Offering combo, equipping Shadow with Stunner and best knife available (can he equip Gradeus, or can you get another Stunner?), then PRAYING for Pre-emptive attack. Or, if you're emulating, just save before betting the item and load, if you're not first.
    Damnit.