Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chemist

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

It's called maidens kiss and if i remember, it casts Beserk, haste and something else on the target. I read it can be used to Beserk Omega, even though Omega is immune to Beserk. I guess it works on everything.

If you Beserk something, after effects don't take place. For example, you can beserk alta roit (the 6 mage bosses in the dungeon to X-deaths Castle in the cleft of dimension) and they won't take their dragon form when they die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

What Shin is referring to is a glitch known as the Kiss of Blessing, which is essentially tantamount to cheating. Kiss of Blessing occurs by Mixing a Maiden's Kiss and a Revivify/Holy Water. It causes Haste, Image and Berserk on anything, even if that target is immune to any or all of those statuses. Berserked enemies completely ignore their normal AI scripts, which completely removes any semblance of challenge from Omega. Because it screws with the AI scripts, it prevents the Neo Ex-Death battle from following Ex-Death. It also affects Gilgamesh battle events, and can allow one to fight one-time enemies like Catoblepas more than once.

Hmm, im the one that brought up this Chemist mixing glitch yet havent even tried it on Shinryu and Omega. Does it work on them too?

Kiss of Blessing is effective against everything, including Shinryuu and Omega.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

sounds cheap, i wont bother with it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I liek CHemist in the middle of the game. I like to double my HP against Gilgamesh XDDD

But like everyone else, Chemist quickly got outclassed by Bahamut, Gil Toss and Sword Dance xD
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O