Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blitzball!

Grin Blitzball!

Does Tidus have any special moves when you trade the Abes for him? I havne't gotten to trading for him just yet. :mog:

I don't know what you mean by trading the Abes,but he gets the sphere shot and jecht shot.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

you can get tidus? OMG this game is even more stupid than i thought.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

If you got the good ending or better on a previous save then if you do a new game+, when you can start blitzing again, playing the Abes can be won in a tournament, from there, if you win Trading Privilages (sp?) you can trade someone for Tidus, who is known as the Star Player i think. As for what skills he has, I dunno, but I doubt its Jecht and Sphere shot since their techniques from X, probably corkscrew and volley shot since they're the only move available in X-2 blitz

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

this I never new....

What...but...he doesn't….until the end...what…that's....

*head explodes*

You can only have Tidus if you got the perfect ending and star a new game+..

I was really disappointed with blitzball in X-2. At first when they said in the game that we can play I'm all YYEEESS!!! But after playing it I reached the conclusion that Square-enix stuffed it up good. X bLitzball was MUCH better.
    Yes, I really am a Tonberry. Believe it.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

its Blitzball manager.

duh!

edit: they did not stuff it up, they re-created it.

I dont think they "re-created" it, i think they just straight up, dumbed the game down....it was funner when there were abilities and you could control them.

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    you can get tidus? OMG this game is even more stupid than i thought.
    Offline/Online

I hear he's pretty good with the reverse cowboy technique
    :mario::luigi:

I never knew you could get Tidus?!!

I haven't gotten the perfect ending either, though...my best is only 86%....

I never knew you could get Tidus?!!

I haven't gotten the perfect ending either, though...my best is only 86%....

Blog Entries

Blitzball in X-2 is rather underrated, I think. Although I think FFX Blitz was a lot more enjoyable, X-2's is by no means a sucky mini-game. It's a bit annoying at first to have to train and train and train. But after a few pussy games against the Kilika Beasts, you'll begin to rake in easy points and training will be a breeze.

I reckon it's a lot of fun to take on the coaching role and have your minions dominate for you. When your defender executes an uber long pass to your midfielder who sets up the ball for your forward who volley shots it into the back of net, you can proudly sit there knowing that if you hadn't put them in Post Play formation, that wouldn't have happened.

Star Player isn't really worth it. You have to pay a helluva lot just to get him for a handful of games. I really don't see the point when you have awesome characters like Lucil and Yuyui at your disposal.