Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The shocking truth about FF8!

Default The shocking truth about FF8!

I have recently made some shocking revalations concerning FF8.

First the main characters name is Squall. A squall is another name for a hurricane or thunderstorm, in other words a destructive force. Squall is not a person at all, but the avatar of destruction! This is why he is a loner, because he has no human qualities.

Second. Ragnarok is the end of the world. It is in space waiting to be brought to the world as the herald of its end. Squall, as the embodiment of destruction, has planned his journey through the world to esther to use there facilities to get to space to bring about the end of the world by bringing Ragnarok back from space. When Squall retrieves the Ragnarok the Lunar Cry occurs. This represents the monsters that come for the final battle (as prophesied in norse mythology).

Third. Seifers necklace resembles the symbol of the Knights Templar. An organisation led by the Pope, a spiritual leader. In FF8 this position is taken by Ultemicia. Ultemicia is also reborn, resembling christian beliefs about Jesus.

Fourth. Pandora is the name given to the first woman in greek mythology. Lunatic pandora is squares view of women (lunatic = crazy)

Therefore Square is saying that if a woman ever became pope the world would end! They are a sexist organisation trying to reduce womens roles in society (the sorceress', women with power, are all evil. Another fact showing squares true feelings on the subject.) and encouraging us to remove them from positions of power, by violence if neccesary.

Interesting theory.It makes sence.

Visit my site:Reunion

also. The moon has long been seen as having a special relation ship with women. In FF8 the monsters all come from the moon. Coincidence? I think not.

So square planted these hints in the game bacause they couldnt say it out.Interesting.....

Visit my site:Reunion

And they came up with the ultimate insult to women everywhere, ffX2 .

I see... sounds like a crazy conspiracy from the Square...

Those guys hate women?

exactly! They are a woman hating organisation bent on perverting the minds of the young!

I wonder about their sexual preferences…

I can see the future... all women with guns trying to kill the Square Members...

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

LMFAO square you sly little dogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Quote Originally Posted by shinangel2292
    LMFAO square you sly little dogs
    They...are....devious arent they...

It makes a heck of alot more sense than other theories I've heard...( I aint pointin fingers ):rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by Noj_R
    They...are....devious arent they...

It makes a heck of alot more sense than other theories I've heard...( I aint pointin fingers ):rolleyes2

i dunno what you mean :rolleyes2 it makes perfect sense that hyne is actually odine :rolleyes2
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

Quote Originally Posted by shinangel2292
    i dunno what you mean :rolleyes2 it makes perfect sense that hyne is actually odine :rolleyes2
    WTF?!

To understand that, you need to read the fruiter esthar theory.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_hunter
    WTF?!

its Future esthar's theory, and i was being sarcastic