Thread: wierd cheat

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Default wierd cheat

i found this cheat out about 3 months ago when i was playing ff8 for the second time (i wanted all the GFs this time) and when i was in the secret lab (where ultima weapon and bahamut is) if ound out this cheat: basically when ya in the room with all the ruby dragons (just before you talk with bahamut) when you finish a fight press and hold R1 and X together until the very end (after the experience screen and everthin) and you will instantly get into another battle! (without being able to move or anything) as far as i know this only works in that room but i thought it was an interesting cheat/glitch anyway...

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

actually this happened to me in the same place but i didnt have to hold anything. its not a cheat and its intended to happen. when i got close to bahamut i had to fight 2 ruby dragons one after the other instead of just one. its not a cheat and its just something to make the game harder.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

yeah but when i released the buttons i was okay again until i pressed them again or until i actually talked to bahamut

lol, yeah thats intentional.... so that its a challenge to fight bahamut. I fought three ruby dragons before bahamut and only nearly beat him...

Are you talking about the 3 fights during the talk with Bahamut or extra Ruby Dragon fights before that when you move while the light is on?

Thanks Jess1 for the awesome sig!!!
    Heh, heh, heh
    Join my latest RP, Magi of Greece, http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=77394

I also found one at the replenish room.If you press triangle a steam will appear and it will disappear if you press square.
    Flo:Honey,the clock is late.Go out fix it.
    Mayor Dobe:What hours is it?
    Flo: 15:30
    Mayor Dobe:Hey do you wanna to send the Estharians to Centra or what?
    Flo:Ok,let it be on 3:45

Images removed for being utterly colossal. Please use images that conform to the size limit.

Regards,
    Big D

Very strange.Dont think ive seen anything like it.

Visit my site:Reunion

im talking like when your just moving about normally in the room before you talk to bahumut (and then finally realise there is a invisable option)