Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Dont get this deal about all 7's

Default I Dont get this deal about all 7's

What the heck is all 7's about. cananyone tell me? i have gotten it befroe and all i know is that cid counter attacked and did 7777 damage and after the battle he was left with 1 hp.
    If you want me to fight, I'll do it, but don't expect anything amazing from me.

I AM NOT A PRETTY BOY! Shin Gouken's Avatar

If your character is reduced to 7777HP, they will go beserk and attack many many times with each attack inflicting 7777HP damage.

I'm guessing this happened to you against an ordinary monster which died after the first 7777HP attack. I'm not sure how many attacks with 7777HP are executed once your character is reduced to 7777HP health, but it's a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Ivalice is not simply a place in a game. It is a real world, it lives and breathes

The Hardcore Gentleman Emerald weapon's Avatar

Which is very handy when taking on the grusome twosome(emerald n ruby)

Thanks but why is it that he was left with 1hp after the battle

Probably something to do with the fact you could re-enter battle with 7777 hp and possibly enter into another 7777-hitting frenzy. Then again, they could just subtract 1 hp from you leaving you with 7776, but who knows

if only someone could find a way to permanently set your max hp to 7777 we'd be in good shape

If a character enters Lucky 7s they will always have 1 HP after the battle. That's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by shinangel2292
    I'm not sure how many attacks with 7777HP are executed once your character is reduced to 7777HP health, but it's a lot
    One character enters Lucky 7s = 62 attacks
    Two characters enters Lucky 7s simultaneously = 63 attacks shared between two characters
    Three character enters Lucky 7s simultaneously = 64 attacks shared between three characters
    Each attack deals 7,777 damage.

thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wait...... how do you know this exp. or internet? either way im sure it would be hard to get all three characters to get all 7's.

Bit of both. Getting all three is easy against Emerald WEAPON - have all three at 9,999 HP with two materia equipped and wait for Aire Tam Storm. Other than that Chocobuckle is very useful for dealing fixed damage.

on a scale on 1-10 how powerful is it and is it good on the last boss?

is Lucky 7's a materia or enemy skill? where do i get it?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You get it when your health is reduced to 7,777. It's not a materia it just triggered.

also when you're in this status, all your stats supposedly go to 7777 too, although i see no point.

Where did you hear that? The only thing that changes to 7,777 other than your HP is the damage dealt.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ForestOwl
    Three character enters Lucky 7s simultaneously = 64 attacks shared between three characters
    Each attack deals 7,777 damage.
    Huh. I did the Aire Tam Storm method against emerald and only Cloud and Red XIII did it, Barret just stayed on 7,777 and did nothing. :{