Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in your past life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 700.
    Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Oh yes!!! Plus, I was an engineer, and thats what I want to be! And I am a magician! This is so cool!
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1175.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back. Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1625.Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Africa around the year 1050
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
    Do you remember now?
    Girl? Medic? Self-Control? Combat violence? That is eerily similar to me/my goals.

I don't need this site, I was Satan.

Oh wait, you said past life.

Ok, Lucifer then.

Heh, I think we can have a vote on the most pathetic one soon.:rolleyes2

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 1650.
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

quite wierd actually..Im going into a medical profession...

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 700.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

The year 700??
    They must not have wanted me "The Chief Garbage-man" to lead my people against the insufferances that garbage men have suffered for the past 1300 years.
    The time is coming blasphemers!
    The garbage man shall rise!
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Your past life diagnosis:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 650.
    Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
    Do you remember now?
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Your past life diagnosis:
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 450.
    Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
    Too funny!

I was a builder from South New Zealand in 1425.

I now have a sudden urge to find some builder's bums...

How long has it been raining?

...Forever.

I have one of these now. Epiphany's Avatar

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 475.
    Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Do you remember now?

This actually sounds like my personality now.

Originality is good, kids.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I was a female Korean farmer in the year 725. Funnily enough, I was married to Psychotic, who was 300 years older than me. I remember now.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA North-Center around the year 1175.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
    Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1575.
    Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer