Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in your past life?

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1125.
    Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

I'm sorry, but I sincerely doubt that....I'm a little too comabtive to be that sedate.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

apparently I was a female bard in central Russia in the 700s. sounds great.

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1550.
    Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. Do you remember now?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Cool, poison manufacturer.......anyone want some home made soda?

I'm not even gonna give this BS the honor of being pasted into my post...Take that!

Now I'll be punished in my next life j/k

Blog Entries

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! Do you remember now?

Your past life diagnosis:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1400.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Do you remember now?

I think I like the past 'me' better than my current 'me'. Nothing like a psychological seaman.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1450.
    Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
    You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
    Do you remember now?

I think I have become the polar opposite

http://www.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/
    This Site is much better
    I was A Diseased belly dancer that lived in Cyrpus and died of Typhoid Fever

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

hehe this may sound wierd but a phychic once told me that i was the son of owen glendower a welsh revolutionary against the british...we all got slaughtered.....woop de do! it was a real shame it was...*he says sarcastically*
    Last edited by Fatal Impurity; 01-16-2006 at 12:48 PM.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

You Were: A Forlorn Poet.

Where You Lived: Romania.

How You Died: Buried alive.

Ummm.....wow?

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1825.
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

a magician eh? Bwahahahahaha!! *turns boris into a bearded frog*

Kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

i always have to be the different one...why me? am i some kind of chosen one? i wonder....

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yukon around the year 1325.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit (including text)

~Void

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1725.
    Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Everyone was female then?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1650.
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:

You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
    Um...sounds about right. And I was male! Whoo-hoo!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.<HR>You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1625.
    Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.<HR>Do you remember now?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?