Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in your past life?

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Australia around the year 700.
    Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books.
    Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world.
    Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

Do you remember now?
    ...i found the first paragraph to be interesting. i am currently MNK in FFXI, but i would never fit in a clergy/monastery, xD.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

In my past life, I was a schizophrenic pyromaniacal dumbass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1725.
    Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
    Do you remember now?
    Herm, how do they get so much information just from my date of birth? Cockgobblers! All of them!

Yuffaye, I love how you where a lone gunmen in the year 700 during the pre-colonization of Australia. You must have been the Goddess of the Natives with such magick.
    (\_/)
    ( ' .')
    (''')_(''')

Hi Wizdumb.

Apparently I was a West African female ritual organizer.
    Last edited by -N-; 01-21-2006 at 07:38 AM.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-East around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

The Planet is getting in everyone's way

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1025.
    Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
    Do you remember now?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by My name is...something..?
    I was waiting for someone to quote that.
    I was beginning to lose hope.
    But you have saved me from my doubts.
    I'm just too good for you

there was a picture here

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 425.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Hmmm...Except for the French part, that's me now! Man, I haven't learned a THING...:rolleyes2

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 950.
    Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
    Do you remember now?

.............No.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1850.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
    Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
    Do you remember now?

Ummm...yeaaah, oaky, SURE I remeber :rolleyes2
    "dont pass me over, dont pass me by, I see good things for you and I"

Thank to TSoL for thegreat signautre!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 700.
    Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
    Do you remember now?
    Heh. I believe in past lives, but I doubt it can be predicted that easily.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

I liked chatting with God better.

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 875.
    Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.

Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.

Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

Do you remember now?

That's pretty much right on the mark.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1275.
    Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
    Do you remember now?
    i was a chick?......awsome....

Quote Originally Posted by ffxfreak93
    i was a chick?
    I think what he meant to say was, "was i a hot chick? yes?"
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?