Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Who were you in your past life?

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 425.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom. Do you remember now?

...yay? o.o;

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    I think what he meant to say was, "was i a hot chick? yes?"
    very important

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

yeah nobody wants to be a ugly fannybag

In my past life I was the Grand Duchess Anastasia of Russia. I was killed by the Bolsheviks.

I did not take this test because I already know who I was.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

Apart from male and the location, that past life phsychological profile sounds a lot like me O.o

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The internet is filled with weird trouts back in those days. Now it is different kind of weird.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In my past life I was Matthew Garber who played Michael Banks in the 1964 smash hit Mary Poppins. I then spent a couple of happy years as a wood pigeon before assuming my current form.

Obviously, this is a severe downgrade from my previous two incarnations.