Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who were you in your past life?

Grin Who were you in your past life?

I know this is pathetic, but on the other hand, it's also hilarious. So:

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Who were you in your past life?(and yes, I know it's stupid)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Burma around the year 850.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
    I wonder what I did, that they didn't let me walk on the earth for 1100 years?

Ummm....I was a chick.....cool

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 1325.
    Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
    Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
    Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
    Do you remember now?

Okay this is wierd......

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1125.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
    Do you remember now?

This is dumb...

If your life had a face, I'd punch it in the dick.

Definitely. That means that everyone who was born on the same day as I, was an indian cook.

---------------------------------
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1250.
    Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
    Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

My family are from Ireland, but thats the only link there ...

Your past life diagnosis:
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Iran around the year 1875.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
    Artistic personality, always transforming the ugly into the beautiful, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
    Do you remember now?

Iran? Iran away

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1525.
    Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul. Do you remember now?

casual mind slip

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 400.
    Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge. Do you remember now?

oh, sweet nuthin' themagicroundabout's Avatar

I was Gandhi.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

----------------------
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South Japan around the year 1125.
    ----------------------
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    ---------------------
    You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy. Do you remember now?

The last one and the first one seem accurate, but that seems about it.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by themagicroundabout
    I was Gandhi.
    No you weren't, gora. Gtfo.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 1825.
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.
    Do you remember now?

dude thatsa sucky past life
    rye got a good one.

asdfghjkl;'

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1725.
    Your profession was that of a dancer, singer or actor.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Weee!!! I always get this no matter what generator I use. Once my friend's sister got did mine and I was a hooker/prostitute.

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Sumatra around the year 1350.
    Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people. Do you remember now?

I thought I was a cowboy, or a medivevil queen, now I'm just disapointed.