Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex's Level One (Ozma) Challenge Thread XD~

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    WHAT!? How did that happen? I'd have been smurfing pissed.
    I was SO pissed that it was the very first time in my whole life that I was more angsty than Squall. For 5 minutes, but still, more angsty than him.

Well... I restarted without killing anyone, and I am right before Black Watz 3. I really forgot of how Disc 1 is fast. And since I was ALMOST starting Cleyra, I am almost reaching my former point. Whee for me. XD

And I am getting oh-so-lucky with Stealing. o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Good job

Rollback~ Updates~

I just got all the Chocographs, I am almost going to Gizamaluke's Grotto (and I am praying to have the same luck I had the first time) and...

Should I really clear the Auction House at Treno? I really won't have Moonstone anytime soon, so buy PEarl Rouge now may be a good idea. XD

I don't think you will need a pearl rouge... ever. Just make sure you get the reflect ring. I can't imagine how tough this would be without a reflect ring.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

i have a few questions:

1.) what does limit glove do and what monster do i need to eat to get it?

2) what is this cotton robe trick? ive only heard something about buying 99 cotton robes and steepled hats in another thread...

all you crazy level one ozma people are making me want to try it!

About the Reflect Ring; do i really need it for Cleyra or what, because Hyprophant's guide says its optional at this point

EDIT: Limit Glove will deal 9999 damage when Quina's Hp is 1. to learn you have to eat a mandragora in the small forest northeast of the Chocobo's forest (got that from Hypro's guide). You realllly need it.
    and all I know about the cotton robe trick it that it gets you a lot of money

Blog Entries

Oh my... ANOTHER level 1 Ozma thread ALREADY?

Big Update for the win~~

Now I am at the exact point I was in my former file: just before Cleyra.

Gizamaluke's Grotto: Easy, AGAIN. Two tries for each pair of Black Mages.

Burmecia: Even easier, AGAIN. First try at the Black Mages AND to revive Quina with 1 HP.

Treno: Here, I bought the Reflect Ring as soon as I could, I also bought two Magician Robes to Vivi and Quina, the Madain's Ring (It can make battles against Alexandria Soldiers easier) and some other items. I leveled Marcus up to Lv25 again (and this time I got lucky with Ethers, I have 26 XD), and I have EXACTLY 100k gil. (Really, it's funny to see "100000 Gil" in the menu XD)

EDIT:

Cotton Robe Trick >>

Buy 99 Wrists at Dali - sell Ethers and Phoenix Pinios to get enough money. Always have one of each, though.
    Whn you get at Lindblum, purchase one Steepled Hat (may can steal one of Blçack Waltz 2, and another one from Black Waltz 3), be sure you have 1000 Gil, and synth one Cotton Robe. Sell the Cotton Robe, but another Steepled Hat, make Cotton Robe, sell the robe. Rinse and repeat. As you get more money, buy more Steepled Hats. You should have 60~65k Gil when you synth ALL the Wrists. BE SURE TO LEAVE AT LEAST ONE COTTON ROBE IN YOUR INVENTORY, to give to Quina or Vivi (it depends on who is using the Bronze Vest). After that, buy 99 Steepled Hats.

On Disc 2, after Black Waltz 3 fight, go to Dali, buy 99 Wrsist (and two or three Rods to make Coral Rings XD). Go back to Treno, and do the trick again. You should have 100~105k Gil after that, more than enough until Disc 2's end.

You can do the trick AGAIN (buy 99 Wrists at Dali again, and when you go back to Zidane, buy 99 Steepled Hats from Atla's Mogshop, and synth them in Lindblum, after Ramuh's event). But it is totally optional. 100k is more than enough.

EDIT 2:

Updates~

Cleyra was intense. But I was lucky enough to do everything in my second try (in the first try, Xidane criticalled the Alexandria Soldier in the first battle xD). Now I am preparing for the second hardest part of the game... x.x
    Last edited by Alexander; 01-23-2006 at 12:47 PM.

Hey Alex anything new, you are leaving us in the dark here???

Yeah it's been 3 days since a reply.