Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ds or gba

Default ds or gba

DS or GBA final fantasy 3 sure good graphics with ds and touch screen but with gba comes out sooner and makes some peaople who cant aford a ds get ff3 for there gba??? what do u think ds or gba ???

I would've liked to see it on the GBA with SNES type graphics, but I guess it wouldn't hurt having it on the DS

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Since it's coming out for the DS and will probably be more improved than a GBA version would be, I like seeing it on the DS. If it was on the GBA I'd be able to buy it, but I haven't bought a portable game in a solid year, so it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Since I can't understand your grammar, I'll go with a DS, as scheduled.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades
    I would've liked to see it on the GBA with SNES type graphics, but I guess it wouldn't hurt having it on the DS
    i agree

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

*sob* The black sheet of the ps FF family *sob*. No FMV to use in AMVs *sigh*. Unless you can play ds on tv, then with a capture card hm...

DS. 3D graphics might entice me to play more than the first hour of the game this time.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

DS

Initially I would have said GBA, but after seeing the (admittedly small) screenshots, I changed to DS.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

The DS sucks ass.The graphics can be just as awesome on the GBA,I do not want a perfectly good FF ruined with N64 graphics,I would much Rather have Superior SNES graphics.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i never knew that there was going to be a GBA version. im sticking to my original plan though and getting the DS version.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freya Crescent rulesyoass
    The DS sucks ass.The graphics can be just as awesome on the GBA,I do not want a perfectly good FF ruined with N64 graphics,I would much Rather have Superior SNES graphics.
    Ummm... no.

Im really excited about FFIII, IMO, seeing as its having 3D graphics, its going to be alot different than its original 2D version. If It was on the GBA, it would seem like a simple port of the original. With 3D graphics, it'll feel like a almost new game, and Im always excited when a new addition arrives in the FF series....

I would like to see FFIII on GBA. Or maybe, on both? Wooh! *DUNDUNDUN* Well, I don't have a DS, so I would rather see it on GBA
    Front-wards, back-wards, anyway you see! Such a strange spell to swish-swish-aree! Tceles Nottub B. Swish-swish-aroo!

I've only beaten FFI, but I'm close to beating FFIII for FAMICOM!

YAY FOR CHOCOBOS!

DON'T FORGET MOOGLES! :mog:

I think they should make both. Because while the 3-D one is really awesome. It's awesome to those who have already PLAYED it. To me, I want someone to really experience the REAL thing first. and also, I'd like to have a port of the old because NA or anywhere other than Japan has received FFIIIj except the translated rom. You have the fancy new one with the old one- Sounds like a good plan. For PS, GBA, and DS. That would be nice.