View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Thats definitely not true. The older anyone gets the uglier they get, once they get past a certain age. Or are you trying to tell me those old bald men, who have more hair growing out of their nose and their ears, than on their head, are infact hunks?!

I actually think women age better, at least generally. Plus, they live longer...

To put it shortly, guys has it easier though. Mostly because of pain regarding periods and childbirth I guess, but also because of the fact that girls can be extremely mean towards each other. As someone said in an earlier post, it is really scary how much hate can come out of nothing in girls. It is ridicolous, really. Guys are just like "Hey, dude I'm sorry. Wanna be friends?" "Okay, man", while girls can hold grudges against each other for ages, and sometimes over nothing.

By the way, this thread has really become big. I made it last night, and just came back now... It has really evolved quickly.

So just because females have periods & have babies this IMMEDIATLY makes guys have it easier.. I don't think so.

I think they both have it as hard as each other.

This isn't a question you can answer in 30 seconds, you have to look at all the activities a male & female would go on through their lives. But I'm guessing at them both the same because they both have hard things in life.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    As far as bodies go, girls unquestionably have it more difficult. As far as relationships go, we have it more difficult because you're so damn difficult to figure out. I'd say it's about a tie
    While that is true, (the part about girls being difficult to figure out), I still think guys have it so much easier. It's a shame though, because it seems to make us...somewhat complacent, if that makes any sense. I personally like being around girls though, because they're nicer to me for some reason, while guys tend to pick on me and others more. I'm not saying I'd rather be a girl, I just seem to like them more than guys.

You can't just split it into the choices of 'boys' and 'girls'. There's far more to it than that. It comes down to social class, the personality you're brought up with, race, physical appearance, and much more.

If it had to be between boys and girls, I'd say girls, though, but it's a bit farfetched.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    You can't just split it into the choices of 'boys' and 'girls'. There's far more to it than that. It comes down to social class, the personality you're brought up with, race, physical appearance, and much more.
    Yeah, but that is only if you look at the big picture. This is just a split between the sexes. I wanted to see what happened when I asked the question.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Breine
    Yeah, but that is only if you look at the big picture. This is just a split between the sexes. I wanted to see what happened when I asked the question.
    Well, if you look at the big picture, girls have it much harder than guys, it's almost very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Paladin
    Well, if you look at the big picture, girls have it much harder than guys, it's almost very obvious.
    I know that, but obviously some people disagree and thus a big discussion unfolds.

Blog Entries

It is a tough question, because, I'll admit that I couldn't date me. I'm nuts...So I get off easy in that sense...
    But I know in the States, men are still paid more and have more opportunities in the workforce than women do.
    And, as I believe I'm the only person in this thread who has experienced childbirth and pregnancy firsthand, I'll say this...
    When a man can pass a pineapple through his nostril and live to talk about it, then you can complain like we do....

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Breine
    I know that, but obviously some people disagree and thus a big discussion unfolds.

Yeah, but the ones who disagree clearly aren't thinking. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Paladin
    Yeah, but the ones who disagree clearly aren't thinking. >_>
    Well, that is your opinion (and somewhat mine), but of course some people are going to disagree and they should be more than welcome to state their opinion... also if we share a different one

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schovitz'
    I agree to that, except that some men can take care of themselves.
    Indeed, but Im just basing it on a stereo-typical woman.

I don't find Periods so bad to be honest. But Im one of the lucky ones, I get no mood swings and no pain..but they last longer than 4 days which sucks. Its sometimes a full week.

But saying that, I do not want to be a guy

Physically I'd say that girls have got it rough... with pregnancy etc. etc...but if you mean socially you'd need to know both sides to have an adequate view... Is there anyone here who is transgender? I reckon they could help give a more unbiased view... (Please be serious now.. I'm not saying this as a joke...)

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy
    I don't find Periods so bad to be honest. But Im one of the lucky ones, I get no mood swings and no pain..but they last longer than 4 days which sucks. Its sometimes a full week.
    ...lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Summoner
    Physically I'd say that girls have got it rough... with pregnancy etc. etc...but if you mean socially you'd need to know both sides to have an adequate view... Is there anyone here who is transgender? I reckon they could help give a more unbiased view... (Please be serious now.. I'm not saying this as a joke...)
    Doofhull is transgender, but I suspect that anyone who is transgender would be biased towards the gender they've switched to being, because they wouldn't have gotten the change if they were comfortable being their original gender.

And yeah, guys have it easier in a lot of social aspects, for example, if we sleep around we're players, whereas if girls sleep around they're sluts. However, we're still the ones who have to take the initiative in flirting most of the time, and for people like me who are shy offline (I know, that's almost impossible to imagine) that's terribly intimidating And even when we do manage to get into relationships it's not like we ever understand what the hell it is you want Girls still probably have it more difficult overall, but in the specific field of relationships I can't offer much sympathy xD
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

i think guys have it easier because penises are cool