View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 489101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Your living dangerously there SammieBabe. Because if you and your freind/s all do the same thing, one day you could all use the toilet, and realise that none of you have any paper !

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan
    My point exactly.
    Dude, sometimes you just FORGET. The assumption will always be that the toilet is stocked and ready to go, so sometimes it just slips your mind to check. Why is that so hard to understand?

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Dude, sometimes you just FORGET. The assumption will always be that the toilet is stocked and ready to go, so sometimes it just slips your mind to check. Why is that so hard to understand?
    Because everytime I have to use a stall the first thing I do is check to see if there is any toilet paper and if the toilet is flushed.

And don't forget to check the seat is clean, and even if it appears clean, lets not forget these are public toilets. You've got to cover the seat in toilet paper, if your going to sit down.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So, judging from the earlier content in the thread (Before it got to talk about bathrooms.), am I the only guy who feels jealous that women can bear children? Because seriously, that's the ultimate form of creation. Also, given how much it sucks, I'd really rather be the one carrying the burden. But yeah, biologically, I generally think "Whatever." There's not much to be DONE about it except major surgery, so why complain? Socially is another matter, and I do think girls have it harder in most cases. Sure, they might (If they're cute) get free drinks or entry to a club or something, but does that really make up for getting significantly lower rates of pay and diminshed advancement oppurtunities in their careers? (Far, far better than it used to be, but still.)

Oh, an oppurtunity to rant. One thing I really hate about guys is all this flaunting we try and do about our masculinity. I mean, take bathrooms. What kind of totally smurfing retarded idea is it to have urinals? If you're anything other than a beer-drinking sports freak, you're NOT A REAL MANZOMG!

'Course, I hate the whole idea of making distinctions based on sexuality, but good ol' biology smurfs around yet again. Ye Gods, I can't wait for the Culture to come along and give us some uber-l33t technology to get rid of all that crap.

a good woman is like a beer bottle
    herd that on king of the hill
    So now that I think about it woman can have more than one child therefore having a head come out a lil tiny hole would hurt infinitely more than being kicked in the balls unless you are kicked in the balls 24/7 then you have my sympathy more than women

We already covered that.

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Because everytime I have to use a stall the first thing I do is check to see if there is any toilet paper and if the toilet is flushed.
    Ditto. C'mon, people, it ain't that hard. But I'm hardly a normal girl.

Blog Entries

Somehow, toilets fit into the topic. I have found out how. Girls ALWAYS have to sit on the toilet when they have to go. Guys, on the other hand, can stand. Guys have it easier, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy
    Guys do. Girls have to put up with periods, carry around a baby for months, cook and clean, and take care of guys every need.
    exactly what he said

What number is this? Two-hundred and something? This thread just goes on and on and on...
    Last edited by Awesomeman; 01-20-2006 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy
    Guys do. Girls have to put up with periods, carry around a baby for months, cook and clean, and take care of guys every need.
    Quote Originally Posted by KH-Cloudy
    exactly what he said
    You know Zeldy's a girl right..?

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Guys
    The Opposite of Love is not Hate. The Opposite of Love is indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    So, judging from the earlier content in the thread (Before it got to talk about bathrooms.), am I the only guy who feels jealous that women can bear children? Because seriously, that's the ultimate form of creation. Also, given how much it sucks, I'd really rather be the one carrying the burden. But yeah, biologically, I generally think "Whatever." There's not much to be DONE about it except major surgery, so why complain?
    from what I understand (I did quite a bit of research one day when I was bored), even "major surgery" still doesn't allow males to bear children themselves. We're pretty much screwed in that respect, although I expect medicine to advance enough within the next fifty years that that won't always be the case.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Man
    from what I understand (I did quite a bit of research one day when I was bored), even "major surgery" still doesn't allow males to bear children themselves. We're pretty much screwed in that respect, although I expect medicine to advance enough within the next fifty years that that won't always be the case.
    I think I worded that badly. The two were not meant to be related - men can't have babies. And men can't do anything about being men except major surgery, just like women can't do anything about being women except major surgery. Hence, why worry too much about it? Didn't mean to imply that I thought major surgery could let men have babies (Yet.)