View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Guys can show up for anything and not be thought of any less about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    But your going to college because thats what you want to do, so you do it. You can complain about the midterms and finals because thats just a part of it you don't like. Where as if you don't want to do something entirely and you do it when your not being forced to, and complain, well its your own fault, if you don't like it, don't do it. That would be the equivalent of you saying you hated college and didn't want to go, and nobody was forcing you to go, but you go anyway, and then complain about it.
    The only problem is that in certain countries/states etc. women are pretty much forced into those roles anyway. But in general however you have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    Women have it easier because they're able to put up with themselves.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Guys have it easier, definitely. I like being a girl, but yeah, child birth and periods and all that. I have a very low tolerance for pain. If I ever have a kid, I want to be so high and medicated that I don't know my own name. I'm not kidding. I'll accept nothing but that. xD

But then again, guys do have it hard in the aspect that they have to chase the girls generally since life really isn't Sadie Hawkin style and deal with a lot of rejection. I don't see many girls chasing after guys for dates. Though I find that dumb, girls expecting guys to do everything for them, including asking them out.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Guys have it easier, in most aspects.

Women tend to complain and talk about their problems more, though, and address some issues as being more of a nuisance\trouble than they really are.

Take boobs, for example. Women always complain or whine that's something's wrong with their breasts. They're too big, too small, too soft, etc. If guys had boobs, we'd be, like, *SQUISHY SQUISHY* all day long. You'd hear no complaints from us, just cries of joy.

So, there's this cultural\social norm of reffering to women as 'having it worse', and while it may be true to a certain degree, it really doesn't warrant all the whining.

You bleed for a few days each month, so what? At least your genitals are on the INSIDE! Swinging Willies aren't fun.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

Guys do. Girls have to put up with periods, carry around a baby for months, cook and clean, and take care of guys every need.
    Totally agree 100%. Really guys just have to bring the bacon (money) home.They would be out of the house for most of the day, whilst the poor wife is stuck indoors, cleaning and tending to children. On top of that we get flipping periods and labour pains to boot!

Blog Entries

Guys have it hard

there was a picture here

Guys have it so much easier than girls because we're not infested with Cooties.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by War Angel
    Take boobs, for example. Women always complain or whine that's something's wrong with their breasts. They're too big, too small, too soft, etc. If guys had boobs, we'd be, like, *SQUISHY SQUISHY* all day long. You'd hear no complaints from us, just cries of joy.
    Uh. No.

Because if guys had boobs, they wouldn't be nearly as interested as they are today. Guys only like boobs cause they don't have boobs themselves. If they did have it, I'm sure they'd be concerned with the size and firmness just like how girls are concerned.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

You bleed for a few days each month, so what? At least your genitals are on the INSIDE! Swinging Willies aren't fun.
    I wasn't going to take the female side, but puh-lease. Comparing the menstural cycle to simply having external genitals? Not scoring you any points there.

Its a tossup.

I believe it runs both ways. Girls tend to be more mean and treat each other very badly. They have the period...they put makeup on...and they get less respect as a person and more for having...extra..ah...features . However girls are more matured than guys and well i can't find another common trait between all woman. See i would've said gracefull or intelligent...but in life we'll always have awkward and not so smart people.

Guys are competitve...angery...and ignorant at times (yes ignorance is common in all men) We are not better off than woman though. Why?

Lets look at this, some girls can get thier boyfriends to buy them anything they want. Some girls only use thier boyfriends (for his car, money or just to show him off) that's the pretty girls though. I've seen this in person. Poor guy feels like crap after she dumped his ass. I laughed my ass off though.

You know what i changed my mind...chicks got it better.
    Being a guy ain't so bad though.
    War Angel...good god dude...sounds like you want a sex change.
    Last edited by Skarr; 01-17-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarr
    Girls tend to be more mean and treat each other very badly.
    Dude, I'm a guy, I'm mean and I treat EVERYONE badly.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Guys only like boobs cause they don't have boobs themselves.
    Err, no. We have penises, and see how much fun we keep on having with those! Endless, never-ceasing fun!

Comparing the menstural cycle to simply having external genitals? Not scoring you any points there.
    When you get kicked in the bullocks, we'll talk.

War Angel...good god dude...sounds like you want a sex change.
    No, but if I ever wake up one morining as a girl, I want a room all for myself and a large mirror.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    Dude, I'm a guy, I'm mean and I treat EVERYONE badly.
    That's cause you're Satan dude.

Err, no. We have penises, and see how much fun we keep on having with those! Endless, never-ceasing fun!
    :sweatdrop
    Last edited by Skarr; 01-17-2006 at 09:52 PM.

Blog Entries

I think his post was a mere joke post. o.o

And, unlike my first post, this time I will be a bit more serious. Girls probably have it harder due to sexual descrimination. Girls and guys should be treated as equals in my opinion. I do believe that boys are naturally stronger than girls. But I won't say that girls are "weak", because it's very possible for a girl to be stronger than a male through excersize. (Not to say that guys who don't excersize are strong. That would be a stupid thing to say. )

There are also molesters. Can you imagine a fully grown woman to force a fully grown man to have sex with her? (Against his will, of course.) Probably not. >_>