View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    Uh. No.

Because if guys had boobs, they wouldn't be nearly as interested as they are today. Guys only like boobs cause they don't have boobs themselves. If they did have it, I'm sure they'd be concerned with the size and firmness just like how girls are concerned.
    Spoken for Truth.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Yeah... what was said about periods, child birth, etc etc. Guys have it easier than girls.

Actually there has a court case about that a while ago.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Quote Originally Posted by War Angel
    When you get kicked in the bullocks, we'll talk.
    It doesn't happen repeatedly for several days every month, with accompanying hormonal changes though, does it?

Man, every time some guy tries to pull the "lolz balls hurt moer ;(" card it makes me cringe, yeah, it hurts a hell of a lot, but it doesn't last any longer than five minutes at the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Skar
    That's cause you're Satan dude.
    That's Mr. Samael to you, sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by War Angel
    When you get kicked in the bullocks, we'll talk.
    There are ways to avoid that happening to you. You can't avoid the menstrual cycle permanently without major surgery in most cases. And Ive yet to meet a guy who gets kicked between the legs once a month for about seven days at a time.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

War Angel...good god dude...sounds like you want a sex change.
    Ahh, thank you for your concern, but I already have one, she's even registered here, and does a much better job at pleasing me than most men on Earth could hope for from a woman.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

I dunno, I think childbirth is more like getting kicked in the crotch repeatedly for up to twelve or more hours.
    Sooooooooooo not having kids. I can barley deal with getting cramps once a month. I spend the first day of every period in hell.

Meh.. I really don't think either sex have it that much easier than the other.
    Formerly: Autumn Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Lindy
    That's Mr. Samael to you, sonny.
    Yes sa.

Anyway my point wasn't very clear, girls are much more mean, than guys. They talk behind each others back and even to the person's face. I'm sure this can easily be contradicted, but most girls behave this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    There are ways to avoid that happening to you. You can't avoid the menstrual cycle permanently without major surgery in most cases. And Ive yet to meet a guy who gets kicked between the legs once a month for about seven days at a time.
    Then you've NEver witnessed a game of Squirel Tag, it could happen about that many times a day if you suck at it.

Anyway, Girls have it harder for one reason, they make it harder. They pull that sexual discrimination card, but its not always bad. Because you are girls, and for no other reason you are exempt from drafts, people give you money for colledge for being a feminist and as far as I know we chauvanists get jack squat, We guys can't flash our penis's around to get out of a ticket, you girls got boobs for that. MEnstral cycles, get a pad. And who do you think has to put up with whining about something he doesnt even uderstand during your cycles?

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

Anyway, Girls have it harder for one reason, they make it harder. They pull that sexual discrimination card, but its not always bad. Because you are girls, and for no other reason you are exempt from drafts, people give you money for colledge for being a feminist and as far as I know we chauvanists get jack squat, We guys can't flash our penis's around to get out of a ticket, you girls got boobs for that. MEnstral cycles, get a pad. And who do you think has to put up with whining about something he doesnt even uderstand during your cycles?
    Definite point there.
    You can't avoid the menstrual cycle permanently without major surgery in most cases.
    Soon's I get the cash, I'm going under a knife.

2nd Protector of the Sun War Angel's Avatar

Anyway, Girls have it harder for one reason, they make it harder.
    Aye, that's a major part of it. Just like teen angst.

Anyway, if you wanna be recognised as the leading sex in suffering, be my guest. I don't really care, either way. I'm not the one actually doing your suffering, and I also refuse to put up with any $hit women come up with during their periods or whatever. In the end, it saves me and everyone else a lot of trouble.

Men have it easier, because men usually care less about everything. We don't over-think things usually, we don't dwell on things, and we usually try to ignore things rather than face them. As far as pain goes, that's the right method.
    When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one yourself... when gazing into the abyss, bear in mind that the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

The rightful owner of this Ciddie can kiss my arse! :P

You got it wrong, the generally ACCEPTED method of men dealing with pain is to ignore it, doesn't make it right.

There's just stupid stigma about guys having and dealing with "feelings" that women don't have to worry about.

I'd rather face pain, get it out of the way and then not have to worry about it, than ignore it and let it grow.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This makes me wonder how much of the ways that girls get treated stems from men ages ago realizing how hard off they had it.

of course they decided to ignore chivalry and be beastly brutes anyways, so then we got feminists, who seem to be trying to guilt men into being soft sensitive gentlemen once more. I dunno.

I'd say it'd be markedly equal.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Then you've NEver witnessed a game of Squirel Tag, it could happen about that many times a day if you suck at it.
    As I said, it can be avoided. you don't have to play Squirel Tag if you don't want to. An it could not happen all day and all night, continuously, for seven days once a month!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLadyNyara
    Soon's I get the cash, I'm going under a knife.
    Don't spend your cash on it! Get it done on the NHS.