View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I still say that being a guy is easier, but any girl who thinks childbirth is the equivalent of being kicked in the crotch repeatedly for twelve hours is just as ignorant as the person who said having external genitalia is as bad as having a menstrual cycle.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Totally agree 100%. Really guys just have to bring the bacon (money) home.They would be out of the house for most of the day, whilst the poor wife is stuck indoors, cleaning and tending to children. On top of that we get flipping periods and labour pains to boot!
    Talk about gender role assignment...I mean guys can clean (I love to clean), cook (I love to cook), and take care of children (Children as hell sent devils). Personally that is not why I say guys get it easier.

It is biology that makes us have it easier. We do not have periods, nor the PMS or cramps associated with it. We do not go through child labour. Nor do we have menopause. To me that is why a guys have it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Rain
    Meh.. I really don't think either sex have it that much easier than the other.
    Bo-ring

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan
    Nor do we have menopause.
    um...actually....
    There is a form of male menopause.
    http://www.extenderdevice.com/andropause.html
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

It's probably worth noting that, if I remember the information correctly, a guy has a stronger pain threshold for external pain but has a worse pain threshold for things such as illnesses and other such things that directly affect organs. This has, apparently, been proven.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

They both have it bad, Girls have the whole Pregnancy stuff, and they have Periods which are Icky.
    Guys on the other hand have to put up with crap of there own.
    They get treated worse than girls, Say a girl and Boy have sex under age, and it ends in pregnancy. The Girl can say that she was raped by the boy and the court would be more likely to believe her. Just for the sake that they would believe a Girl more.
    And I hate it when Girls say they are under so much stress, doing too many dishes, ironing to many shirts. Geez, Men have to actually work, I'd say Men get it worse. But these days Both Men and Women work, but if one of them was going to stay at home, It'll be the Women.
    I guess Girls do get it a little worse, but meh, I wouldnt know, Last I checked, I was part of the Male species.

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy
    Guys do. Girls have to put up with periods, carry around a baby for months, cook and clean, and take care of guys every need.
    I agree to that, except that some men can take care of themselves.

Yellow Winged Angel

guys. trust me. pms may piss you guys off, but it's ten times worse on us.

asdfghjkl;'

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    any girl who thinks childbirth is the equivalent of being kicked in the crotch repeatedly for twelve hours is just as ignorant as the person who said having external genitalia is as bad as having a menstrual cycle.
    And also couldn't see that I was trying to make a joke, y'know.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Um, not to sound gross or anything, but the horrible pain that some girl get when they have their period is worse than the other stuff to it, like the bleeding. The getting kicked in the balls card is silly, because if you don't like it, go out and buy a cup. It's not like you can buy anything to stop having periods except for a surgery, since even with birth control, you have it, and it's worse when you do have it. And Midol sucks. It takes forever to work.

I hate being a girl.
    We have this gross lumps on our chest and crap.
    Ugh.
    But honestly, I think maybe we both have it a bit bad, not entirely sure though...
    Haven't been a boy yet so I couldn't say!

Tôi đói.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    I still say that being a guy is easier, but any girl who thinks childbirth is the equivalent of being kicked in the crotch repeatedly for twelve hours is just as ignorant as the person who said having external genitalia is as bad as having a menstrual cycle.
    What? You think being kicked in the balls is somehow more painful than having a human being shoved outta a small opening in one's vagina? C'mon man.

Although I have heard that for guys, the equivalent to childbirth would be passing a kidney stone.

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

I believe that men have it easier. I grew up with this guy, we're month apart age wise, (this is where I get to show off) I got better exam results, yet I can't find a job, he however can. I also have to put up with periods, PMS, and eventually menopause. I will also have childbirt, the equivilant to which is having an orange pushed through your nose. I could go on, but I don't wanna start grosing guys out.

The Girl can say that she was raped by the boy and the court would be more likely to believe her. Acctually Dreddz, most rape cases don't even get to cort, the ones that eventually do most of the time the man gets off, underage sex however is classed as rape whatever the girl says.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten
    I believe that men have it easier. I grew up with this guy, we're month apart age wise, (this is where I get to show off) I got better exam results, yet I can't find a job, he however can. I also have to put up with periods, PMS, and eventually menopause. I will also have childbirt, the equivilant to which is having an orange pushed through your nose. I could go on, but I don't wanna start grosing guys out.
    But we boys LOVE gross stuff! (Puts worm in sisters purse) *Mischevious laugh*

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I wasn't going to take the female side, but puh-lease. Comparing the menstural cycle to simply having external genitals? Not scoring you any points there.
    I'm not saying that a period isn't bad, but at least your genitals aren't an easy target for pissed off girls and pissed off sissy guys to kick, punch, or otherwise hurt. Though sis says
    Being kicked there still hurts like [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img].
    Anyway, since girls have to go though their period, may go through childbirth (which according to Family Guy is like stretching your lower lip behind your head), and put up with the total smurftards in our school, I'd say guys have it a little easier.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?