View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    What? You think being kicked in the balls is somehow more painful than having a human being shoved outta a small opening in one's vagina? C'mon man.

Although I have heard that for guys, the equivalent to childbirth would be passing a kidney stone.
    Have you ever been kicked in the balls? Not saying that being kicked in the balls once is the equivalent to child birth but 12 times? Getting nicked in the balls is enough to paralyse a man.

Getting back on topic I suspect that it is just little harder for women than men in life, but it sometimes depends on the situation, I believe women who are physically attractive have it alot easier in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    As I said, it can be avoided. you don't have to play Squirel Tag if you don't want to.
    If you knew anything about Squirrle Tag here, then you would know there is no choice. You could be walking down the road and say hi to a guy and them wam, right in the nuts. Also, you chose to have childbirth also, so screw that argument. There always is the option of a C-section, though honestly I don't know much about it. I think it would hurt significantly less, but I'm no doctor.
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 01-18-2006 at 12:14 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Lindy, I said if a girl said that. I don't think you're a girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    What? You think being kicked in the balls is somehow more painful than having a human being shoved outta a small opening in one's vagina? C'mon man.
    Twelve hours. You'd be dead a long, long time before it's over, I think. Or at least fainted from pain. But probably dead. Depends on what kind of kicking we're talking about, I suppose.

Testicular torsion is worse than a single kick to the nads. I've had that. I think with torsion it varies case-by-case, but for a few minutes I quite literally couldn't stand up because moving my legs would make me fall down in pain. Luckily it wasn't that bad for very long, though. Wouldn't put it on the scale of childbirth. But if it was possible to have that five minutes of pain extended to five hours, then I think it might.

I'd still say getting kicked in the nads for twelve hours would be far worse, though. That's effectively death by pain.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Girls, have you ever had the terrable experience of getting hit in the nuts with a log? I would have to agree with corncracker. Its a choice to have kids, its not like anyone is making you have them.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    If you knew anything about Squirrle Tag here, then you would know there is no choice. You could be walking down the road and say hi to a guy and them wam, right in the nuts. Also, you chose to have childbirth also, so screw that argument. There always is the option of a C-section, though honestly I don't know much about it. I think it would hurt significantly less, but I'm no doctor.
    Sack tapping as me and my friends like to call it, its so painful that just seeing someone getting kicked in the balls on tv makes you cringe.
    My mom had a C-section when I was born, but I think it is only used when some complications occur with the birth, otherwise women prefer to do it naturally, god knows why.

Being a girl would be easier. No one would ever give me problems over falling in love with a boy. I could handle periods, and I could avoid pregnancy...

I'd give anything to have been born a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xehanort
    Being a girl would be easier. No one would ever give me problems over falling in love with a boy. I could handle periods, and I could avoid pregnancy...

*shivers*

Who cares if your gay. People should learn to accept you for who you are. I'm not gay btw.

Wow, people are using my posts in arguments. It brings a happy tear to my Eye.

Anyway, Right now I now some people are thinking "If we don't have kids the human race will end."

True, but still its your choice, IF you think a kid is worth the pain, then the whole logic behind the pain makes life harder is kind of stupid. Also there are things they can use to stop the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rice Cake
    *shivers*

Who cares if your gay. People should learn to accept you for who you are. I'm not gay btw.
    One down... 5 billion to go.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Girls, have you ever had the terrable experience of getting hit in the nuts with a log? I would have to agree with corncracker. Its a choice to have kids, its not like anyone is making you have them.
    Like when you're raped and concieve?

Also, to rye-- Some of the girls on birth control that i know of take it because it makes their periods *more* bearable. And more regular.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

One down... 5 billion to go.
    Good luck with that, though unfortunatly most people aren't so accepting. I agree with Rice Cake.

My Mom had me caesectioned out, because I was in danger of the dying in the room. Apparently, my heartbeat stopped. Twice! It makes me feel like a zombie. Or Jesus. Anyways... I can't say I'd really prefer that. You're giving a needle in your spine and cut open. Doesn't sound like a cakewalk to me.

rubah: Really? I guess it's not bad for all people, because I hear how the pill makes having your period, once you get it after the times you don't get it, horribly painful and like all the periods you missed combined. ;_____;

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    Like when you're raped and concieve?
    That is getting into a completely different scene. That, my friend, I agree is something girls have harder. Im not trying to sound like a pig here, but I don't think that happens enough to actually consider it part of this argument. Again, I hope this doesn't sound mean.

Edit: After REading my own words I must apoligize, That sounds nothing like what i was thinking, probably came out like that due to a bad case of insomia for the last weak or so. Im just saying that this was meant to be just a fun thread, not to be taken seriously, so lines like that really don't seem to have a place.
    Last edited by NeoCracker; 01-18-2006 at 12:45 AM.

LX'S PLZDUNBANME NOTE: If this counts as 'bringing up my sexuality in a thread that is not about sexuality', I sincerely apologize. I feel that it is perfectly cromulent given the options provided, and my opinions regarding it.

Another reason why girls have it easier: they don't have to ask guys out on dates ((GENERALLY)). They just sit back and play the boys like ukeleles.

Pimpettes. j/k

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

Right girls, spread the word, none of us are gonna get pregnant, then lets see what happens to the human race.

The thing with pregnancy is, it isn't just the giving birth, it's the morning sickness, when it starts kicking, (cause cute as it may sound guys, do you want a baby to sit inside you and kick you? Nope? Thought not.) Oh and last but not least most women will get thrush. It is not exactly a barrel of laughs. Which you can get pregnant or not.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

I think guys have it wayyyyy easier.

I remember when that happened. I should because I did that.

And Lord X, I'm with RC and Rye. There are very low people on this planet.