View Poll Results: So, who has it the easiest?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Boys

48 63.16%
  • The Girls

15 19.74%
  • Dunno

13 17.11%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has it the easiest?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    I'll remember this when I get to High School.
    There's no need. It is very rare.

Besides, if any guys do it, just do it back and say what I am about to send you in a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xehanort
    There's no need. It is very rare.

Besides, if any guys do it, just do it back and say what I am about to send you in a PM.
    Good Advice.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

in the workforce, tis ladies.

take my workplace for example, our manager smashes male around.

whilst the female workers are treated like goddesess.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulTaker*
    It occured more to me during my early highscool years and gradually declined as me and my friends slowly inched toward maturity, to initiate the tapping you must shout sack tap and strike your opponent in the testicular region, while running away or laughing at the fallen victim, it occured more at football practice were the groin could be more easily attacked due to football tights.
    First guys claim that being hit there is on a par with periods and childbirth, next minute your revealing you play sadistic games where the aim is hit each other in the groin! It can't be all that bad if you treat it like some kind of sport!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    And as for menstruation and pregnancy. You could always have your uterus removed.Solves those problems, and you do the world a favor by ending humanity.
    Yeah, having your uterus removed is a way to stop periods permanently, but there are a number of problems you could get by having your uterus removed. I still think its a better option than periods and childbirth though.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    I'm going to go ahead and say that men tend to have it easier.

And as for menstruation and pregnancy. You could always have your uterus removed. Solves those problems, and you do the world a favor by ending humanity.
    Then you go into menopause and get hot flashes and moodswings anyways. Not to mention heightened osteoporosis.

This thread is starting to scare the younger children.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    First guys claim that being hit there is on a par with periods and childbirth, next minute your revealing you play sadistic games where the aim is hit each other in the groin! It can't be all that bad if you treat it like some kind of sport!Yeah, having your uterus removed is a way to stop periods permanently, but there are a number of problems you could get by having your uterus removed. I still think its a better option than periods and childbirth though.
    Of course We do, the pain can be entertaining when its the pain of a friend or stranger. Their suffering increases your enjoyment factor far beyond your own suffering, and since everyone has most likely succeeded before, it is an enjoyable experience for everyone, expecially me since I have only been hit once, while I have gotten the only guy who got me about ten times, at least

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rice Cake
    This thread is starting to scare the younger children.
    Oh, believe me, it's scaring the older ones, too.

HI GEORGE I AM! OK!

easily men...I mean they have it easy...generally that is

Having kids? aw what the hell not a big deal they won't lose thier figure or suffer immensive pains

Like someone? get to ask them out...while girls get plastic surgery because guys are usually that blind and take that long to decide

The time of the month? We don't even have to go there...

Oldness? well you see alotta old guys with young girls if if it's an old women oh chances 1/10 that a young guy will go for her

ALL GENERALIZING...I admit...but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    Then you go into menopause and get hot flashes and moodswings anyways. Not to mention heightened osteoporosis.
    No you don't. If you have your ovarys removed as well as your uterus that would happen, if you didn't have hormone replacement treatment. But if you just have your uterus removed you should reach menopause at around the normal age a woman would, sometimes slightly earlier.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Maybe i'm down on my sexual organ education here, but it doesn't make sense to leave the ovaries.

Time for wikipedia!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FFX_fanatiq
    Like someone? get to ask them out...while girls get plastic surgery because guys are usually that blind and take that long to decide
    Everything else you said was perfectly legitimate, but really, nothing is stopping a girl from asking a guy out.

Quote Originally Posted by FFX_fanatiq
    easily men...I mean they have it easy...generally that is

Having kids? aw what the hell not a big deal they won't lose thier figure or suffer immensive pains

The time of the month? We don't even have to go there...

Oldness? well you see alotta old guys with young girls if if it's an old women oh chances 1/10 that a young guy will go for her

ALL GENERALIZING...I admit...but whatever.
    Yeah, but we either have to take care of it or pay child support. And not only do we have that, but there is another thing, which again, I had better not post. Stupid rules of Decency. But it ruins the three things in life a guy wants.

A girl getting plasitc surgery is her choice, if getting the figure or whatever makes them feel better go for it. It its just because of a guys stupidity, she obviously is much stupider that the guy.

Time of the month, well, like you i won't go there.

Oldness, thats because as women get older past their early twenties, they get uglier while guys get better looking. Blame nature, not gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa
    in the workforce, tis ladies.

take my workplace for example, our manager smashes male around.

whilst the female workers are treated like goddesess.
    Yes, like I said in a earlier post, young attractive women seem to get treated better in my opinion. Atleast in the minimum wage job market.
    First guys claim that being hit there is on a par with periods and childbirth, next minute your revealing you play sadistic games where the aim is hit each other in the groin! It can't be all that bad if you treat it like some kind of sport!
    Never said sack tapping is on par with giving birth, a tap is what it is a "tap", but being punch or kicked would definitely be on par, especially if the punching and kicking would last as long as giving birth, which you probably wouldnt survive. Think of how it feels to bump your funny bone, then multiply it by 100 then picture the pain swirling in your stomach and paralysing your every movement. Which is something close to how the pain is like.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    Maybe i'm down on my sexual organ education here, but it doesn't make sense to leave the ovaries.

Time for wikipedia!
    It makes sense to keep the ovaries because if you leave the ovaries you won't have to have hormone replacement treatment, to stop you going into the menopause.